Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I also raid 6 hours a week and started 3 weeks late in Firelands, my group is 2/7 heroic and should get a few more this week, 20% nerf is way to much for heroic, normal its fine, but they should leave heroics pretty much the same, if they are to hard, nerf each one individually so its kill able by 15% of the population or whatever they want.

My theory is Diablo 3 beta is coming out that week, and they want everyone to clear firelands in 2 hours then go and play diablo.

They do this for every tier; who the hell cares anymore.
    I mean seriously, folks are surprised by this news?

This just means 4.3 is closer than we think.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Quote Originally Posted by Comby View Post
    I heard slaying dragons is hard.
    Arena Mastah out.
    I hear playing cookie cutter combos in an arena season so bad they cut it from the proleagues is hard.

And I never said any of the nerfs were fine, do not put words in my mouth Natureseer.
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Muriko View Post
    The nerf incoming to hardmodes at the same rate of BoT/BWD is just too much. Why in gods name would they do that? It's still very current content. Sure, our Hrag kill may not be top 200, but you know what? We've been working on hardmodes just as much as the next guy, and this is too much. Nerf the normal modes all you want, but this is an abomination. I've defended Blizzard about everything and I'm honesty in a rage about this. I can't even begin to stream my hatred at them for this. This is too much. I don't even want to bother trying anymore until 4.3, if I even stay that long.
    Your eliteist tears fuels my "I dont give a fuck"mobile.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

How is this any different then introducing 5%/10%/15%/..../30% buffs in ICC ? hms and normals.
    dont make post for the sake of making them imo- this trend is old and dealt with. Move on an enjoy the game. and other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Comby View Post
    I heard slaying dragons is hard.
    Arena Mastah out.
    HURP DURP How many people have downed heroic Ragnaros compared to the number of gladiators?

Quote Originally Posted by Kegsta View Post
    I also raid 6 hours a week and started 3 weeks late in Firelands, my group is 2/7 heroic and should get a few more this week, 20% nerf is way to much for heroic, normal its fine, but they should leave heroics pretty much the same, if they are to hard, nerf each one individually so its kill able by 15% of the population or whatever they want.

My theory is Diablo 3 beta is coming out that week, and they want everyone to clear firelands in 2 hours then go and play diablo.
    Completly diff sections of game devolopers in the BLizz building. Wow has nothing to do with Diablo LAWL

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    They're doing this so everyone can enjoy firelands.
    And what normal modes are for? I 100% agree with the OP, they can nerf normals all they want but nerfing heroics is totally pointless and disgusting.

Look on the bright side, you can gear up extra quick for 4.3 now and give that one your all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidog View Post
    How is this any different then introducing 5%/10%/15%/..../30% buffs in ICC ? hms and normals.
    dont make post for the sake of making them imo- this trend is old and dealt with. Move on an enjoy the game. and other games.
    It's different because ICC lasted for the better part of a year and the system was in place when the tier launched so people knew what was going on.

This is a random nerf that comes after less than 3 month after release and doesn't follow the model of the previous tier of content.

I am not sure on the timing, since I haven't raided very much, but it does seem like they are pushing this content faster. From what I hear that is partially because they are trying for a second quarter release for their next expansion instead of the more common fourth quarter releases. As it is indicated on this product slate. And before you QQ, so far it has proven correct.

It might also have something to do with Activision stating that they are expecting Blizzard to release 6 game titles in the next 3 years. Whether the term 'expected' is due to the fact that that is what they are hoping for, or what the company is pressuring Blizzard to do is up for debate.

So I understand Blizz wanting to make sure everybody can see the content before the next patch, but rushing people through it doesn't seem any better. At least this time they warned people about the nerfs instead of just stealthing them in like last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    We need to get through cata fast... So I'm glad they're doing it.
    This.

Lets move onto panda's.

The nerfs are what waters down the game IMO. Sure, there's people that will miss out on hardmodes, so what? lol, if they wanna do them, they should have to do it the old fashion way and just learn their class. You see, blizz had a way in the past to make everyone happy, you wanted chess, you could go raid, if you wanted checkers, you had 5 mans (and make no mistake, in vanilla they were actually challenging). Now the guys that like checkers are intrigued by chess, so blizz decides to please them by turning chess into checkers.

Everybody wins, except the people that liked challenging content... I'm sure at some point tho, the checker guys will get bored too tho.

the problem with wow isnt challenge, they have no problem making challenges but its the lack of content.
    Thats why i left. lack of content. They cant just slap a few dailies and a raid into a patch and expect that to keep me satisfied for a few months. For some people, yeah, but i cant do it.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

A wise dwarf once said "When things get tough you cant just give up on the world.... of Warcraft"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz
    Why are they deleting all the topics about this on the official forums?

thats censorship man, fucking unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Its almost like it's a private forum with a set of rules people agreed to follow!

This is an excellent decision by Blizzard and totally warranted. If it makes more elititists leave, so much the better. That means there's less chance they'll be catered to again.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

You really shouldn't be so surprised they nerf content like this, they are going to do it at some point and there is no need to get your panties ina twist about it, just go with the flow... saves a lot of stress and stops you from getting uppity about it in a thread that is going to keep cropping up every time they do it.
    For the Horde!

well thumbs up from me, everyone will get to plough through it now and see it all .
    Also you cant blame blizz for wanting to mash through cata really quickly because lets face it, cata exp is a fucking joke.
    BWD was ok'ish , BOT was a let down even cho fight, 4.2 rehashed shit , molten front a complete grind fest....boring and firelands which is a bit of a let down because you know exactly what you was going to face before paragon even fraps it for us all 2 watch. Raggy/lots of fire being thrown around there was no surprise to it if you know what i mean.
    In fact lets face it cata has been 1 massive rehashed piece of shit, even the subs dropped 'supposidly'.
    All we can hope for now is they give deathwing a good sign off, i dont know maybe a disco set up for us all, few drinks splashed in, pretty much turn up show your face , get your free shit then fuck off type of raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    honestly to me it seems like they just want to rush the rest of cataclysm so they can get that new xpansion out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    We need to get through cata fast... So I'm glad they're doing it.
    Yep! the faster the better. New xpac please.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.