Deleted

What is the progression order for 10m heroic?

I'm interested in URLs that have already covered it as well.

What do you think?

I'm currently thinking Shannox -> Lord -> Majordomo or Baleroc -> Beth'tilac or Alysrazor -> Ragnaros.

Deleted
    Shannox > Lord > majordomo > baleroc > beth'tilac > alysrazor > ragnaros is the one I would put my money on, for most guilds.

Wouldent know the best path, but my guild went shannox, lord, staghelm and alyz so far. I would say shannox, major domo, are the easiest 2, after some kills.

Shannox > Lord > majordomo > baleroc > beth'tilac > alysrazor > ragnaroshttp

No. Beth'tilac is by far the hardest HM for 10 man. I'd say something like this: Shannox -> Rhyolith = Domo (you can make this fight a joke with the right strat) -> Alysrazor -> Baleroc -> Beth'tilac -> Rag.

We went - shannox > lord > beth > majorhomo > aly > baleroc > raggy

in terms of personal ease i would say

shannox > lord > majorhomo> aly > baleroc > beth > raggy
    I used to have a signature, then a mod removed it ^^

Shan, Rhyo, Domo, Alys, Bale, Beth, Rag

Yeah exactly like fudge. we did this kill order in our 10man hc alt-raid.
    +++ Why Me - Wrathbringer EU +++
    ~~~ Vilden ~~~
    7/7 Heroic - 25man: World 18th - German 2nd

Deleted
    I have a hard time understanding why so many consider Beth'tilac so hard. I didn't pull her pre-nerf on 10 man HC at all (killed her several times on 25m HC pre-nerf though) but after downsizing to 10m we LITERALLY 2-shot her the night of the nerfs. In my eyes way easier than both Alysrazor and Baleroc.

IMO:
    Shannox > Alysrazor > Majordomo > Lord Rhyolith > Baleroc > Beth'liac > Ragnaros

Alysrazor is just get out of the stuff, Domo is just learning to move out of the leap without getting hit and doing descent DPS, Lord is much easier to thing go wrong than the other two, that's why I rank him higher (even though I killed him before those 2).

ps: Haven't seen Beth after the nerf.

Shannox->Lord Rhyolith->Alysrazor->Majordomo Staghelm->Baleroc->Beth'tilac.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Wouldent know the best path, but my guild went shannox, lord, staghelm and alyz so far. I would say shannox, major domo, are the easiest 2, after some kills.
    Majordomo is all execution. If you have the right amount of melee and spread the buff correctly, its a joke. Really all the heroics, just like normals, are execution and using CD's properly.

My guild is currently 3/7 H in 10man, and we went Shannonx------>Rhyolith--------->Domo------------>Baleroc this week.
    Warrior For Life

shannox > rhyolith > majordomo > beth > baleroc > alysrazor > ragna

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Shannox > Lord > majordomo > baleroc > beth'tilac > alysrazor > ragnaros is the one I would put my money on, for most guilds.
    That's exactly what we did.

Shan, Domo, Rhyo, Alys, Bale, Beth, Rag

However, if I had to redo it I'd do Domo, Shan, Alys, Rhyo, Bale, Beth, Rag