Poll: DO you enjoy Isle of Conquest?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    The only enjoyment I get from Ioc is from when I leave it.
    Well, the first post said it the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    I like IoC and AV , i don't really like SOTA that much tho' .
    Would be fun ( in my opinion) to see have a 40vs40 pure fight match , no resource gathering , places to cap , flags to steal. Just start each faction with like 500 "reinforcements" and whenever a player dies from that faction the counter goes down. Whoever reaches 0 first loses. Of course the healers will play a big role in this battleground but heh, gotta have some brains and not just mindless slaughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strand of the Ancients is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    Strand of the Ancients is worse.
    I agree, SotA is my most hated BG, Its just awful.

I love it. Dunno why but driving that siege engine over alliance players makes me giggle like a little girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I despise any BG/Pvp zone that uses vehicles as a mechanic required to win. I want to fight using my abilities and skill with my class, not ride in a tank with 2-3 abilities you just spam at a wall with no real skill at all.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

It's better then Strand o' Fail where your gimped if your team can't slow shit for shit since they buffed demo speed.

its like the occulus of bgs.....

i enjoy it just like any other normal bg - not at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    its like the occulus of bgs.....
    That would imply that they tried to put some unique mechanics into it, they did not.

I actually quite enjoy IoC. I think it is the pinnacle of Wrath pvp. They tried to reintroduce an AV style of large battle mixed with vehicle/siege warfare that Wrath released with. However it does water dwn to being just like AV in current playstyle. Each side rushes for the fastest way in and zerg the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather get it than strand or wsg (horible bad honor).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to like it, but it's lost its appeal a bit for me. But at least it doesn't tend to drag on like AV if the tactics get screwed up.

I love botting in it. Less people to notice me.

Deleted
    It's terrible.

No because it's not Player vs. Player content, it's just another PvE forced battleground.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like either IoC or SotA. The old battlegrounds are decent though - I still love Arathi Basin. The newest ones, Twin Peaks and Battle for Gilneas are alright. It'd be nice with a new battleground mode other than capture the flag and such, though.

There isn't really any vehicle COMBAT per say. You don't fight tank VS tank.

I don't mind it. But I honestly prefer Strand of the Aincents. Both BGs have vehicles, but Strand had the Alliance and Horde at each other's necks the entire time. IoC encourages both teams to literally run past each other and blow up the gates and kill a PvE boss. Its a bit odd....and has very little PvP in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels a lot like AV, and there's usually very little pvp. My games normally go like this: Everyone zerg docks, kill a few horde, sit at docks, horde come from behind to try and cap it, they fail, we get into catapults/launchers, and from that point it's just whoever breaks the gate down faster. People rarely play defense on either side, games take maybe 10 minutes. It was a nice/fun idea, but yeah, ended up being a very bad BG because people don't want anything to take longer then 15 minutes.

Deleted
    I really hate Isle of Conquest... just sooo boring to do, like AV. But I just dont like big battlegounds.