Deleted

10Man, H Beth or H Baleroc next?

Hi there, I would class us as a "good" 10man guild that was set up just before firelands release, unfortunately weve been held back in progress by only having max 6hours / week raiding time for the last 6 weeks but are now able to get together 12hours a week as weve boosted the roster size a bit.

Our current progress is 4/7 HC, we killed H Shan (1hour progress to kill) -> H Domo (3hours progress to kill) -> H Alysrazor (5hours progress to kill) -> H Rhyolith (we 1shot this on the progress try last night).

We "have" the DPS that could do Baleroc but I believe we would only just be beating the enrage, with probably an average DPS of ~27k (raid is currently average iL ~375), we also have pretty much the perfect setup available for healing+soaking this fight. Equally we have a "perfect" setup for Beth'tilac and we have INCREDIBLY good healers, imo quite a bit better than our DPS are.

So what should we go for next week? H Beth or H Baleroc and approximately how long in progress do you think each would take us?

Huge thanks in advance.

Deleted
    My guild recently downsized to 10 man after facing major issues as a 25 man guild. We managed to down 3/7 as a 25 man guild and only two raid-days after downsizing we had 6/7 Heroic. We went in last Wednesday after the Beth'tilac HC nerfs and LITERALLY 2-shot her. I don't know how big of a nerf she was dealt but it was insanely easy for us, so I'd say go Beth'tilac if you have a hunter available (completely trivializes the spiderling/soaking part of the fight).

As for Baleroc it is also extremely easy if you have a shadowpriest and a decent healer-setup.

You'll face succes regardless of which boss you decide to pull - they are both jokes imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meckie View Post
    My guild recently downsized to 10 man after facing major issues as a 25 man guild. We managed to down 3/7 as a 25 man guild and only two raid-days after downsizing we had 6/7 Heroic. We went in last Wednesday after the Beth'tilac HC nerfs and LITERALLY 2-shot her. I don't know how big of a nerf she was dealt but it was insanely easy for us, so I'd say go Beth'tilac if you have a hunter available (completely trivializes the spiderling/soaking part of the fight).

As for Baleroc it is also extremely easy if you have a shadowpriest and a decent healer-setup.

You'll face succes regardless of which boss you decide to pull - they are both jokes imo.
    We have 2 hunters so beth is NP setupwise, we have 1 spriest, 1 dpriest, 1 HPala so baleroc would be NP in terms of setup too :P

Thanks for the tips

From your setup, either of those fights would sound easy, do you happen to have a pPapaldin too?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    From your setup, either of those fights would sound easy, do you happen to have a pPapaldin too?
    Yes, just to add to the lols of setup our main tank is prot paladin.

Deleted
    I would say Beth'ilac from my expirience.