Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's okay, I was expecting something a little more druidish.

Deleted
    Back to basics, eh? Very nice, lots of detail, I smell an inobtrusive particle effect also. Great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by macazine View Post
    This looks like every other Druid set. Boring.
    ...aaaand there's this. Of course you can't please anyone, so it's a given that whatever Blizzard rolls out, there will be complaints that it's either "too generic", "sick of themed sets already", or "doesn't look like a druid set at all!". C'est la vie!

Quote Originally Posted by Gronlaender View Post
    I wish Blizzard would hire the people that made tier 1,2,3,5 and 6 again!
    Yes, Moose antlers, great idea.

Mage is probably next, I saw it shortly in the related article box..it only had the image of a horse head

It's nice it just feels like it is missing a little something maybe a bit too bland not quite as good as t11 in my opinion.

Deleted
    That's pretty damn awesome actually :O

why is t3 never included?

If Blizzard are going to the trouble of making these screenshots.. would they not just be better putting all the tier items on vendors and selling them? I mean come on Blizz.. it's not exactly difficult to setup 10 or so NPCs in a room, one for each tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins turn now?!?

Deleted
    A bit boring. Not too bad, though.

Looks like shit ¬¬ I was specting something like the Warrior or Warlock, this looks like a PvP set, where are the good days when our tiers where like trees or simply like...a druid set? Very disapointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. My least fav of the 3 so far...
    why is t3 never included?
    Because it's not available in game any more (was from vanilla Naxx).

Deleted
    As been said in the other thread, this looks like a PvP set. Which is plain fail on Blizzards end, i was hoping for something that would atleast look a little bit cool, but this... Transmog away !

Looks like mushrooms growing out of the set. That kind of fits druids i guess.

Actually looks pretty plain to me, more like a dungeon set than a tier one. Really I expected more to it after the first two. (the warrior and lock sets I mean.)
    Last edited by KWC3587; 2011-09-13 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    I like the color scheme also it actually looks kinda druid-ish. I really like it.

Underwhelming.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Yes, Moose antlers, great idea.
    Okay . . . maybe not THAT guy then. He can go work in accounting.

Deleted
    Rubbish! Think warrior will win this round. But I am so looking forward to the DK set!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a little interesting fact, Mage T13 preview with the Horse head is no longer on the content to the side.

I'm not saying anything, but it could mean they're working on bringing it up now.