Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I should hopefully get this tonight from firelands, on 99.5k I think . Just raiding alone will get you a lot of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    My farming run yields a few grand per week:

(Note: Blood DK)
    Classic
    Molten Core - Full clear usually, although lately just Garr for his bindings and Molten Destroyers for Bloods
    AQ 10 - Full clear
    AQ 40 - Full clear, this takes a LOT longer if you're doing C'Thun, and single pulling Twin Emps can be a bitch
    Zul'Gurub - Venoxis, cuz yeah, its soloable :P (Not related to the achievement)

The Burning Crusade
    Every single heroic. Epic patterns can drop here that sell extremely well too (Not related to the achievement)
    Magtheridon, even though its a small amount of gold.
    High King Maulgar / Gruul (High King is extremely RNG heavy, IE: Chain Fears and Priest Healing. Gruul is a wussy)
    SSC - Everything but vashj, she can be a pain in the ass to solo, and its just not worth it.
    Tempest Keep - Everything (Kael can be skipped, I don't enjoy how long it takes to kill him :S)
    Black Temple - Usually just bring a guildie with me up until Illidan. Nearly everything is soloable though.
    Hyjal - This *can* be done, I just refuse to do so since it takes so long!
    Sunwell - I bring guildies in and then usually solo Kil'Jaeden. Warlocks can do this as well, and I'm sure hunters can too.

Wrath of the Lich King
    Naxxramas - Arachnid Quarter, Plague Quarter (Heigan in 25 man; Loatheb might be doable as well, he is a wuss), Military Quarter (Never tried anything past Razuvious, Cant be assed), Saph and Kel'Thuzzad.
    Obsidian Sanctum - Solo 2/3 drakes, bring a guildie in for the last, and then I solo Sarth
    ToC - Solo Beasts of Northrend, Jaraxxus Heroic, Twin Valks, and Anub... never tried Faction Champs solo, always brought guildies.
    Ulduar - XT-002, Razorscale, Flame Leviathan HM, Kologarn, Yogg +4, Freya, Hodir
    ICC - Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, Saurfang, Rotface (Not too hard), Festergut (DPS race), Professor Putricide (Phase 3 is a joke now, and puddles hit like kittens)
    I'm curios to know what gear and stuff you have in order to solo the LK raids.... I only tried naxx and got my ass handed to me by patchwerk... (though because of the enrage timer) I'm not increda-geared... i think my strength in blood spec is about 3k ish...
    Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark has asked me to let you know that it is displeased by your tone, and to deliver the following message:
    Whale Shark is the devourer of the slow moving and inattentive. This includes plankton, whales, and AFK players.
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbourne View Post
    I'm curios to know what gear and stuff you have in order to solo the LK raids.... I only tried naxx and got my ass handed to me by patchwerk... (though because of the enrage timer) I'm not increda-geared... i think my strength in blood spec is about 3k ish...
    He doesn't do patchwerk, since that boss is in the abomination wing.

Deleted
    if you are a tank or healer you can do sacthel bag of mysertiou that give 80g rouglhy i got my 100k achivement today

Deleted
    Got my 100.000g achievement some time ago, used to farm all the old raids each week or buy lockboxes, think I spent about 10k gold on boxes (Earned most of it back of cause)

Deleted
    lucky me, i farmed each week old instances for max Reputation atleast i did before cata came, when cata started i was at 63k gold, 4/5 months later while only farmin the raids tier 11 and MC i am up to 99.3k soonish i get my achievement, just little bit more patience goodluck though, for faster farmin you should all old instances once a week if your tank account solo alot of those old raids you can get over 10/12k a week goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Have you been to Ahn'Qiraji or Blackwing Lair recently? 2k gold or more if you clear them.
    Hmm, I know Blackwing Lair has decent gold drops (around 1.6-1.7k total), but the first boss is only possible to solo by glitching it. I think that glitch has been fixed now (he no longer evades).

Ahn'Qiraj bosses didn't drop that much the last time I was there. The bosses in the temple drop around 50-60 gold each and the bosses in the ruins drop even less. Most of the trash in there doesn't drop gold either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    I don't know why this guy was infracted for this post, but he is kinda right.

The best way to get it - is just not to go for it.

I got this achievement 2 month ago and I really never farmed gold. Just raided 6 days a week from BC.
    You will get it as well - sooner or later. On level 90 every mob will drop 2-3 gold, bosses will drop over 20k gold.
    hardly. HE was no where near helpfull, and you will obviously get the achievement much faster if your actually going for it. As another user said hes been on that character since vanilla, and is only at 38k. I would just keep at bc raids each week and do the exotic satchel when possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

My secret is just playing way too much.

Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    best way to do it now is soloing TK, SSC, mt hyjal and then 2-3 manning BT. easy 5k+ each week

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Deleted
    ssc/tk/bt/hyjal

over 4k per week.

Soloing or two manning Vanilla and BC content religiously is the most profitable, as most people have mentioned.