Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That glyph change and Destro changes are cool but i am skeptical about it , if these changes are real i can bet they are gona NERF something big in warlock arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

They aren't real, unless anyone can prove otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destron View Post
    This has been posted by a player on Arena Junkies, so I am not 100% sure it is reliable, the player themselves seems to be a reliable source though.

Warlocks
    Incinerate damage done has been increased by 63%
    The cast time reduction from Curse of Tongues has been reduced to 15% down from 30%.
    Talent Specializations

Affliction
    Damage from dispelling unstable affliction has been reduced by 20%
    The spell casting increase from Eradication has been reduced to 15% down from 20%

Destruction
    Chaos Bolt damage done has been increased by 210%
    Conflagrate damage done has been increased by 63%
    Shadowfury now stuns all enemies within 8 yards for 4 seconds, up from 3 seconds.

Glyphs
    The slow applied from the Shadowflame glyph has been made baseline to the Shadowflame spell. As a result, we have added a new major glyph for warlocks.
    New Major Glyph: Glyph of Doom and Destruction: When you are hit by a melee attack, there is a 15% chance to allow your next Chaos Bolt to be cast while moving.

Source: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/21...3-patch-notes/
    I can do this tew. Watch.

Warlocks
    Incinerate damage done has been increased by 63%
    The cast time reduction from Curse of Tongues has been reduced to 15% down from 30%.
    Talent Specializations

Affliction
    Damage from dispelling unstable affliction has been reduced by 20%
    The spell casting increase from Eradication has been reduced to 15% down from 20%

Destruction
    Shadowfury now stuns all enemies within 8 yards for 4 seconds, up from 3 seconds.

Glyphs
    The slow applied from the Shadowflame glyph has been made baseline to the Shadowflame spell. As a result, we have added a new major glyph for warlocks.
    New Major Glyph: Glyph of Doom and Destruction: When you are hit by a melee attack, there is a 15% chance to allow your next Chaos Bolt to be cast while moving.

Fake fake fake .. why should they nerf affliction ?? i expect on buffing it and not nerfing ..

And about the destro ´´change´´ .. lol ... i´m pretty sure that´s not Blizz who made it .. just a ´´guy´´ out of ideeas ... xD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, 4.3 isn't up on the PTR yet.. Am I missing something?

It's impossible that these were datamined unless it's up.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

The destro changes don't really make sense because of how it would affect soulfire's priority. Is soulfire worth casting at all, even for an 8% damage buff, when incinerate hits so much harder?

Incinerate hitting that hard would also take shadowbolt out of Demo's rotation and demo doesn't need the PvE dps buff.

Unless the patch note that says 63% buff to incinerate was meant to be a 63% buff to soulfire, I don't think Blizz would change incinerate damage by that much.

Something would have to offset what a huge PvE dps increase those changes are, which is actually quite plausible. Bane of Havoc was getting to be a limitation in both PvE and PvP anyways. Cut out some imp damage, some burning embers damage, along with bane of havoc redesigned and nuke buffs like these changes would actually be welcomed.
    Last edited by Ofmanv; 2011-09-14 at 04:05 AM.

63% buff to Incineration? Doesn't that sound a little bit odd to you. That would be one of the largest baseline warlock buffs in the history of WoW if not the largest. Doubtful to say the least.
    Last edited by Kaeleena; 2011-09-14 at 04:05 AM.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

The Destro Lock changes make me want to activate my Account again, but Warlock's are already dominating PvP as affliction, so I don't think the changes go through. Destruction is kinda ok, could use some buffs but the ones Blizzard are "planning" to do are a bit over the top.
    Immolate should have dispel protection. Also that new major glyph sounds stupid, too much "RUN AROUND WHILE CASTING YO" shit this expansion.

Might be fake.
    Hi

So fake, lol.

Looks like some pvp player wanted changes.
    Last edited by Emerzion; 2011-09-14 at 04:20 AM.

I really doubt this tbh.

Honestly Blizzard has said they don't have any plans for class changes at this time so I wouldn't trust this information to same my life. Wait for the actual patch notes, anything else is just attention seeking or trolling.

Would "Glyph of Doom and Destruction" even fit in the glyph menus? Well, I guess it would, but it really seems awkward. And you think it'd be related to Bane of Doom by the name...

15+ Year Old Account
    Its BS.
    UA dispel already tickle, wont get nerfed.

Also,

Aoe stun on 4 sec and massive burst for pvp? Derp..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

They better add immolate dispel protection next time they decide to "fix" something with destro and demo. And I highly doubt those numbers/buffs are really coming.

Reminds me of that patch in wrath where you could near reliably 1shot someone with a chaos bolt and conflagrate crit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Has there ever been a legit buff to ANYTHING as high as 210%??? fake....

Deleted
    Like i said in the OP I don't know if they were true, I just thought some of you might be interested. You can't say anything in these forums without some mouth breathers storming all over it trolling to death. Jeez.

the changes could indeed take place, but considering it's a data mine numbers are not corrected yet they tend to increase the damage of spells and reduce it over time during testing.
    Last edited by Mavett; 2011-09-14 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    What leads me to belief this is probably fake is the the alleged major glyph's name sounds like some a five year old came up with.
    As opposed to Face Rage, by Rageface?

Not saying I think it is true btw, but the name of a glyph being lame doesnt disprove anything...not anymore at least.
    Last edited by noaim; 2011-09-14 at 07:54 AM.

Doesn't sound right to me. Not only do the changes feel wrong, the math is way out of this world.

I'm digressing, but really, destruction just needs a tweak in its spec bonus to fire. Bumping it up a hair would bring the whole spec inline. Yes, you have to hard cast a nuke once in a while... Analyze a few hundred pulls as Demo and we will talk...
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com