Encrypted Flash Drives

Morning all, a bit of advice if you could.

I have an encrypted flash drive (made by hypertec) with 256bit AES Encryption, but stupidly someone formatted it at home trying to get into it.

Now I have lost the encrypt.exe file which I run to enter my password to unlock the rest of the drive. Is there any way I can recover the .exe file or download it again.

I had a look over Hypertec's website but had no look finding what I was after.

Cheers in advance all.
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

Wait what? It lets you format the drive without knowing the encryption key?
    Pretty crappy design if you ask me.
    IMO just call their customer support.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Wait what? It lets you format the drive without knowing the encryption key?
    Pretty crappy design if you ask me.
    IMO just call their customer support.
    Sort of, its a 8GB drive and after formatting it only shows 8MB so I assume it is still there, but not viewable or accessable. Viewing hidden & system files reveals nothing too.
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

Deleted
    It might be complicated in context to the original method, but using truecrypt to make a volume with the size of 90% of the drive and then install the truecrypt application there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    It might be complicated in context to the original method, but using truecrypt to make a volume with the size of 90% of the drive and then install the truecrypt application there as well.
    I'm pretty sure he wants to be able to access the files that were already on the flash drive and are no longer accessible after the format.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I understand correctly, the files should still be on the drive, since your encryption program only showed the part of the drive with the password unlocker. In which case you will need to call customer services for whoever supplied the drive, and get them to send you the program for your specific drive.