Best Recommended Multi Monitor Management software?

Hey All,

I just got some new hardware and put my new computer together using some of the collected input from this website (thanks to those people). So I just formatted after putting it all together and was wondering if someone had a programs for multiple monitors that they might recommend. I was until now using Ultramon but thought someone used one they thought might be superior that's free or I can find online through other means. Please and thanks!

-ignite

How many monitors, and what do you want to do with them? ._.
    The CatalystControlCenter should usually be enough with AMD-cards.

I have 2 22"s and a 32" tv. At the moment I just have one of the monitors and the tv setup cause I like to play games on the monitor and watch tv or whatever on the tv. Before I was using ultramon because I liked the multiple wallpaper management and some other fun tools its came with. Im not looking for something to fulfill any particular role I just thought Id ask what some other people are using out of curiosity before I go back to Ultramon.

DisplayFusion Pro is what I use.
    I work with two monitors and the function I use it for are the additional taskbar and multi-monitor backgrounds. That change every X minutes. <:

You have to pay for the Pro version though. Also, if you disable updating it won't check if your trial period has expired, so don't do that!

Cool probably gonna give that a try thanks :]