Sinestra 10 Wrack Mass Dispelling

http://youtu.be/t0Tf8RluoXI?hd=1

Mass Dispel it about every 10 seconds.
    It will rapidly 8 ppl capped but tanks are not targeted and everything's fine in most case.

Deleted
    Almost everyone who has done it on 10 already knows that i think

Deleted
    How do you deal with the adds (drakes) in phase 3?

What you mean by 8ppl capped? Havent done the fight yet, but we try cho'gall hc atm and got him below 30 so i guess we will face her soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    What you mean by 8ppl capped? Havent done the fight yet, but we try cho'gall hc atm and got him below 30 so i guess we will face her soon
    It means that tanks never get targeted by Wrack, even if everyone else have it and you dispel one.

Deleted
    Seems rather useless to me, may aswell have gone with a 3rd healer. Every time the shadowpriest gets an orbcutter the raid starts taking crazy dmg.

our u could run 3 healers anyways and still use both MD and regular dispels the dos requirement is laughable now to anyone who did sinestra pre 4.1. Although people still manage to find new and creative ways to die

Deleted
    I agree it can be a decent strategy.
    However, you would have to to be more packed, which makes the orbs harder to avoid.
    Also, you have to have another class that takes care of dragonlings behind.
    And you'll risk a wipe everytime the SP runs for the orbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Seems rather useless to me, may aswell have gone with a 3rd healer. Every time the shadowpriest gets an orbcutter the raid starts taking crazy dmg.
    We've always 3 healed it, and it is certainly easier/faster now. Really, its not a hard fight with T12 gear; it never was complicated mechanically, a few wipes will teach you how to handle orbs but what was difficult was everything the healers had to do/keep track of. Those requirements have eased up with the increase in hps and dps in T12 gear so its a simpler fight.

This should work with a healingpriest doing the dispels? If so, can he just spam mass dispel pretty much all the time almost removing the damage from wrack? And the two other healers (yes we're 3healing it) heal the tanks/small raiddmg?