Thread: New Computer

New Computer

Hey guys,

As the topic says "new computer" i need a new one but i know nothing about it! even tho i play a lot of mmo's mainly WoW but im gonna play the new diablo aswell.

My computer is about 4 years old and one of my friends have changed the graphic card for me. My motherbord is so old that it cant take any of the new ones.

The computer cant be to expensive

Thanks in advance

If you're uncomfortable building computers yourself, I would actually advise checking out sites like ibuypower.com or cyberpowerpc.com
    Both sites occasionally has deals that can save you some extra money.. On top of that shipping is free for US and they build it for you.

Just let me know what your budget is and I can probably help you pick good, affordable parts

Thanks Nifra,

The only problem is that i live in europa so i think it will be kinda expensve to ship it all way over here but ill have a look at it and let you know

Btw as i sayed before i dont know a lot about computers so any chance you could mabey recommend one for me ?
    Last edited by Tash; 2011-09-14 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    Country and budget are neccessary if you want any help from here.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is your current budget and what country do you live in? also what are your current pieces of hardware, incase any can be salvaged or harvested, like you would harvest a corpse for its organs on the black market.... sorry went abit morbid there :S lol.

My System Specifications
    Operating System: Windows 2.6.1.7100
    CPU Type: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
    CPU Speed: 2.85 GHz
    System Memory: 3 GB
    Video Card Model: ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series Video Card Memory: 1.74 GB Video Card Driver: aticfx32.dll

If i missed something pls let me know and ill add it - my budget is around 8.000,- DDK, around 1074,17 euro or 1465,71 US dollers.

I live in Denmark