Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Soon there will only be taco bell!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    After reading this awsome news, I swung by my local Taco Bell, and they didn't have this. THey hadn't even heard of it. Stupid California, this is probably a southern thing.
    Nope i live in California and its in my area. The commericals even say the bay area, and orange county arent ready!

Just tried this the other day,it was a mixed bag when coupled with Baja Blast...i'll give it a second chance sometime next week

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is mankind's greatness....

what would happen if we just added bacon to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    If this is mankind's greatness....

what would happen if we just added bacon to it?
    Bacon? That would send it backwards tenfold.

Deleted
    Also for the Demolition Man thingy this is how it was for most of EU im not joking its like this on my bought vhs tape >.>

There are more like this instead of using fast food chains that only exist in the US they changed it to stuff that exist in the country its released in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Also for the Demolition Man thingy this is how it was for most of EU im not joking its like this on my bought vhs tape >.>

There are more like this instead of using fast food chains that only exist in the US they changed it to stuff that exist in the country its released in.
    That's actually pretty clever. Instead of having some joke the majority of people wouldn't get they replaced it with one they would. All in all smart planning.

I honestly never liked taco bell. Not because its a disgrace to Mexican food. But because I don't like the taste and it always made me feel queasy afterwards. Every time I pass a Taco Bell its mostly empty. But to each their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

It makes me tear up a little bit. We've gotten so far as a species. This may be the best invention since fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHlmost supreme win.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    You can eat for under $2. When I was a teenager, I could get three items for under $2, and then ask for water, fill the cup with soda, and they didn't care. You can't get cheaper than that.

After reading this awsome news, I swung by my local Taco Bell, and they didn't have this. THey hadn't even heard of it. Stupid California, this is probably a southern thing.

In the movie Demolition Man (Stalone, Sandra Bullock), Taco Bell was the only restaurant left in the world. Think about what kind of junk they could put on the menu then.
    how long ago was that? when i was 8 the surf and turf store i got 5 wings large order of onion rings small order of fries 3 crab sticks and a can soda. that was enough food for a day. for even a grown man. now adays getting that is almost 20$
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013