To mutch crit !!!

Hi i just have way to mutch crit..

The problem is i just replaced my mace (HC Magmaw) to the Zoid's Sword HC but problem is with Raggy trinked i have to mutch crit to use the.

Apparatus trinked it wil give me crit instead of mastery what is the best thing to do for me. Enything i should reforge?

ill link armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...triumph/simple

Might not yet be update sinds im raiding atm.

Deleted
    You have several items reforged from Haste instead of the stat you are complaining about - crit. I would suggest changing that, even if Haste is worse than Crit for Retribution.

Uhm why is all your haste being turned into Mastery? You should be swapping all Critical into Mastery.

Str > Hit/Exp > Mastery > Haste > Crit
    Processor (CPU) - Intel Corei7 Six Core Processor i7-6850K (3.6GHz) 15MB Cache
    Memory (RAM) - 32GB HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3200MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card (Dual) - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - GeForce GTX VR
    Storage Drives - 1440GB HyperXSAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 560MB/sR|530MB/sW)
    8TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5900RPM, 64MB CACHE

I didn't think that trinket was BiS for ret? If your wanting more mastery wait to get the axe off shannox or ragnaros' mace. That sword, im sure, is far from being better then those two.

true but the item dide not drop yet and this weapon is still beter then the HC magmaw mace about the thing that haste might be better then crit. I dont know is crit worst then haste? haste is SHIT for retri aint it?

It's kind of hard to believe you've progressed as far as you have in firelands without knowing this stuff about your class, lol. I've picked up what I know from our raids Ret Paladin and doing a bit of research on my own for my OS.

I have heard that its really a preference of haste or crit, since the recent change to Seal of Truth. Some say Haste is better Some say crit. I would personally prefer crit > haste but thats just me. Also, another thing I noticed is if your planning on using the Vessel of Acceleration that is probably where all your crits coming from and why the Apparatus isn't giving you Mastery. (assuming your replacing the Essence of Eternal Flame with the apparatus.)

Yes essence is the worst trinked u can pick up atm sinds the str u gain is like 330. This is to low to use.

Reforge some crit to get it just below mastery with everything going, then. And you can't go wrong if you go haste up to 3 second CS with heroism, imo. I personally prefer crit over haste, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vontriumph View Post
    Hi i just have way to mutch crit..

The problem is i just replaced my mace (HC Magmaw) to the Zoid's Sword HC but problem is with Raggy trinked i have to mutch crit to use the.

Apparatus trinked it wil give me crit instead of mastery what is the best thing to do for me. Enything i should reforge?

ill link armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...triumph/simple

Might not yet be update sinds im raiding atm.
    Yup suffering the same crap right now can't get Shoulders for proper 4pc and can't get tank belt from shannox for proper Mastery levels shit is a pita.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Crit and haste is pretty balanced, and much comes down to preference atm. I prefere crit, because I like to crit, and because of that I was in the same boast as you yesterday.. Apparatus would put me over mastery when at 5 stack on vessel

With your current gear, vessel will put you at 1791 crit, with mastery at 1843, so I don't see your problem tbh.

edit:
    Saw that it might not be updated yet.. :/
    Last edited by Pivotpony; 2011-09-14 at 11:01 PM.

I reforged crit to matery now and that kinda shit. im just under mastery with my crit with 5 stacks of vessels so ill be fine for now.

with the changes coming to censure i think haste is going to edge out crit in the "its preferance" department.

crit is already next to useless for ret, reforge it all away....there is no way this should beat out your mastery.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Quote Originally Posted by Isolyphic View Post
    Uhm why is all your haste being turned into Mastery? You should be swapping all Critical into Mastery.

Str > Hit/Exp > Mastery > Haste > Crit
    crit is still ahead of haste because our trinkets feed off of it

however reforge just enough crit > haste so that your apparatus can proc mastery
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    haste is slightly beter than it was before as haste helps you get more aow procs (more white hits from hate = more 15% chances) which helsp reduce the "gaps" in your rotation or allows you to use more exorcisms instead of holy wraths or consecrations ( and so it's much beter for mana as well)