What do you use to Max your HPS On Beth, Rhy and Alsyrazor?

For fights when damage is insane on the list fights, what do you use to max your HR/LoD tics?

In my opinion, it's all about timing. Knowing when the boss ability is coming and being prepared for it is the most important part. An obvious priority is to make sure that you have 3 Holy Power ready to go when the damage goes out. On Rhyolith, I precast HR just before he stomps so that I can cast LoD as soon as the damage goes out. Since LoD is a smart heal, it can help to quickly get up the lowest people before they take additional damage and die.

Majordomo should definitely be added to this list. It's a great example of a fight where you have to build up a rhythm to what you're casting. You can't just mindlessly cast HR on CD. Sometimes it's best ot wait a few seconds so that you can have HR up through two scorpion swipes instead of just one.
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2011-09-14 at 08:41 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Not really sure what you're looking for for boosting LoD. Unless you have problems hitting all 5 or 6 people if you glyphed it, which means your raid isn't stacking properly or you aren't aiming it well, there's nothing to it other than don't use it unless its going to be effective (no overhealing). HR is boosted by haste, so make sure you at least have Illumation or a haste trinket going for that. Also, heroism will buff it, depending on when you use it during the specific fight.

On a more general note, if you're trying to boost AoE healing on Beth and Alys, when tank damage is as high as it is on said fights, you should look at what's really important. Don't make the mistake of trying to out-meter-hump a druid or shaman at the expense of the tanks staying alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Not really sure what you're looking for for boosting LoD.
    He said "max". As in "maximizing". Which would mean "how best to use". It was not a question about how to make the individual numbers bigger.

Additionally, I assume he's talking about the AoE phases of Beth and Alys. When every healier should be focusing on the raid as a whole. Even the Pallies should not be focusing on the Tanks as individuals.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>

I tell my tanks to tank naked, That way as long as they dont get 1 shotted ill have alot of dmg to heal for epic HPS.

On a serious note, theres no way to "max" your HPS, healing is an on-demand job

Quote Originally Posted by Wollie View Post
    On a serious note, theres no way to "max" your HPS, healing is an on-demand job
    Uh... what?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>

On Beth: Make sure to not start too early using your cooldowns. The healing at the start is not that high, just keep the tank(s) topped up and use LoD with 3 holypower. Once the raid starts going below 60% after the AoE start using holy radiance, once they go below 40% use Divine Favor + Avenging Wrath, once this runs out you should be close to killing Beth and both tank and raid damage should be high so use Guardian of Ancient Kings here and pray Beth dies before it runs out. Also communicate with the other healers about their cooldowns so you stagger them (Tranq / Tree of Life / Aura Mastery / Guardian / Totem / Hymn / Barrier) so you don't double up and overheal.

On Rhyo: No idea about 25 man, but on 10 man you should not be using either HR or LoD as people should be spread in P2 and in P1 you should be using holy lights/divine lights with beacon keeping up the add tank.

On Aly: After the tornado's and she is at 50 energy make sure you are at 100% mana and 3 holy power. Use LoD everytime you have 3 holypower, Pop Guardian after the first AoE together with Aura Mastery, when Aly is at 75 energy pop HR with Divine Favour and Avenging Wrath. AWhen she goes up pop Divine Plea and get a feather. Rinse repeat.

Deleted
    FoL in rhyolith P2 <3

Hmm might try that, had to look up what I bound that too since we are now on hc Baleroc and need it on the first Torment crystal (yay 100 stacks on 1 crystal ) so now know where it is again