Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    you mention trolls for racials but not orcs?

orcs are thee best PvE class for warlocks hands down 5% pet damage + int buff CD you can't get any better for a warlock
    /shrug. Personal preference. I listed the two I would pick. I am not doubting that orcs are rocking locks. Personally, I just don't like them.

Deleted
    haha lol This didn't made it any easier to decide between orc and udmale :P The question still remains if the dps done between orc and ud is big or not. If it isn't then it shouldn't matter. Used to have a site where you clearly could see how much % in dps the racials did but seems like I've lost it : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badde View Post
    haha lol This didn't made it any easier to decide between orc and udmale :P The question still remains if the dps done between orc and ud is big or not. If it isn't then it shouldn't matter. Used to have a site where you clearly could see how much % in dps the racials did but seems like I've lost it : /
    "Big" is awfully relative; what's big to you could be practically nothing to someone else, or vice versa. The difference is negligible at most, however.

For if a pet does 20% of your dps, then a 5% increase to its damage done would equate to an overall dps increase of a whole (one) percent (simplified the math to prove a point; put down the pitchforks, math majors lol). Blood Fury, additionally, only gives 584 spell power (not int) every 2 minutes, which is 25-40% of what current on use/random trinket buffs give, and such trinkets add maybe, what, 5% of your total dps, at most?

Negligible.

Go with whichever race you find more visually appealing. The racial bonuses are just that -- bonuses.
    Last edited by Scratches; 2011-09-15 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    I assure you, you will have more fun from this game when you play what you like. You will be staring at your char the whole time you play and the differences are small enough not to bother with them. No guild will ever say "we don't want this warlock, we want that one cause it's an orc". No normal guild anyway. Hardcore or casual.

undead for everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding warlocks should be Orc for the 5% pet damage racial. End of story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    "Big" is awfully relative; what's big to you could be practically nothing to someone else, or vice versa. The difference is negligible at most, however.

For if a pet does 20% of your dps, then a 5% increase to its damage done would equate to an overall dps increase of a whole (one) percent (simplified the math to prove a point; put down the pitchforks, math majors lol). Blood Fury, additionally, only gives 584 spell power (not int) every 2 minutes, which is 25-40% of what current on use/random trinket buffs give, and such trinkets add maybe, what, 5% of your total dps, at most?

Negligible.

Go with whichever race you find more visually appealing. The racial bonuses are just that -- bonuses.
    I think you've convinced me enough and it might be undead so cheers to you and everyone else
    /thread

if you are horde, you pick lock for most damage, there is really not any choice there if you want to maximise your dps.
    as alliance you can get the 5% int from gnome, but if you pvp human is a good choice aswell.

but if you are casual you should just choose the class you think look cool. (imo goblin is awesome as horde)

I don't see why Goblin, with it's rocket punch (damage) and 1% haste (Where Haste is the #1 stat for Demo Locks/Aff Locks) wouldn't be effective.

Orc is good for 5% pet bonus and Spellpower / Attackpower CD

Troll is good (IF they can be warlocks) for Zerking

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 05:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    as alliance you can get the 5% int from gnome, but if you pvp human is a good choice aswell.

but if you are casual you should just choose the class you think look cool.
    5% mana. It's nowhere as good as 5% int.

Race* not class.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Troll is good (IF they can be warlocks) for Zerking
    Oh they can be. Introduced with Cataclysm.
    Host of the 2 Year Livestream Challenge http://www.twitch.tv/inexpensivegamer Gaming like the cheap asshat I am