Deathwing 5man Speculations?

So we know that one of the new 5mans will be a Caverns of Time instance (hell, it's about time!). That leaves 2 more dungeons...anyone have any idea what they will entail? I'm hoping we won't have a Halls of Reflection 2.0 for the simple reason that I hate gauntlets, but it's pretty much guaranteed that we're going to encounter Deathwing in some fashion in all 3 of the 5mans. Any ideas/thoughts?

Probably there will be an encounter with deathwing involved. (eg. BWD HardModes with Nef). But we'll see at blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by burner503 View Post
    Probably there will be an encounter with deathwing involved. (eg. BWD HardModes with Nef). But we'll see at blizzcon
    wasnt that nererian and not dethwing that was doing that crap?

thats what i've been saying ....

Onyxia, will be an end boss in one.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

nefarian = deathwing in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Gamonthealmighty View Post
    no, Nefarian is deathwings son.

Neltharion is deathwing previously.

hopefully the COT instance will shed some light on how he was Maddened.

Maybe we'll do an instance to do with his Children? He may have more since sinestra was the brood mother and she had many eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    Onyxia, will be an end boss in one.
    But we killed Onyxia AGAIN in BWD. How many times do we need to kill that bitch before she stays dead?

I'll guess one will be a shortened version of abyssal maw raid, but in a 5 man, kinda like how caverns of time: war of the ancients was supposed to be a new raid, but it may be a 5 man instead. I guess only time will tell. I think this makes sense because content seems to be starved lately, and there were a lot of projects and ideas floating around, but I'm guessing there were pieces to each but left mostly unfinished. raids are much larger than 5 mans, so probably just trimmed the edges and wrapped it up as a 5 man heroic.

I think the other 5 man will have arygos (formally of the blue dragonflight) now allied with deathwing. he was originally in AQ disguised as a gnome, so I think we could see AQ remade with twilight hammer and some of the old mobs reused, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ungar View Post
    I'll guess one will be a shortened version of abyssal maw raid, but in a 5 man, kinda like how caverns of time: war of the ancients was supposed to be a new raid, but it may be a 5 man as well. I guess only time will tell. I think this makes sense because content seems to be starved lately, and there were a lot of projects and ideas floating around, but I'm guessing there were pieces to each but left mostly unfinished. raids are much larger than 5 mans, so probably just trimmed the edges and wrapped it up as a 5 man heroic.

I think the other 5 man will have arygos (formally of the blue dragonflight) now allied with deathwing. he was originally in AQ disguised as a gnome, so I think we could see AQ remade with twilight hammer and some of the old mobs reused, lol
    Yeah, I can definitely see AQ being somewhat involved in one of the new 5mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    But we killed Onyxia AGAIN in BWD. How many times do we need to kill that bitch before she stays dead?
    Technically we'd kill her in the past... so... errrr... BWD is actually the second time she's rezzed? no wonder she went all zombie like.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamonthealmighty View Post
    thats nethalion actualy

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely think that the Caverns of Time will involve Deathwing, especially his origins/retreat into Deepholme. I think a lot of people feel disconnected with Deathwing as a villian, so Blizz will try and bridge that gap.
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne