Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    and...

What, allegedly, happened next?

I was working at a bar one morning when a scruffy, disgruntled French businessman approaches and took a seat. He mumbled under his breath "vin rouge" (my limited knowledge of basic French proved useful), at around 10:00 in the morning mind you, gesturing to the bar as if to imply I wasn't aware where it was. I got him his wine, he pays, and proceeds to spill the glass over himself and his shirt, seeming thoroughly angry. Needless to say I retreated to the kitchen and laughed heartily.

Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post
    I get to see all kinds of interesting events both at the law office and in court.

There was one case where a defendant had been arrested for holding up a bank. While I would have advised the gentleman to avail himself of a public defender, in the United States it is considered a fundamental right that the defendant is entitled to represent himself in his own defense.
    lol but even with a Public Defender you get the same results, that is if you are lucky enough to find one that doesn't say "just plead guilty, im stressed today"
    ^yes true story but it didnt happen to me, im no felon
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

When I worked at a movie theater, we were running a little behind on getting theaters cleaned, so a group of teens made it into one of the theaters before we got there to clean it. Realizing no one had come in for a while one of them was convinced to strip naked and do a lap around the theater before anyone else showed up. Unfortunately for them (and me) I was up in the projection booth and saw it. I opened the window and say "hey guy, do you think you could put your pants back on?" The dude practically had a heart attack, threw his clothes on and all of them bailed out of there and left the theater altogether, without even getting their tickets refunded, they were so embarrassed.

We also had a guy once who apparently was stricken with diarrhea, realized he wasn't going to make it, and just side stepped in the hall, adjusted his shorts (didn't pull them down at all) and let it go right there. I wasn't there that day luckily but I got to watch it on the security camera and what's really great is right after it happened a mother and her child walked by and looked at it, looked back at the man hastily leaving, and then just continued on their way to their theater like nothing had happened.

Let's see what else, there was a family that came in all the time that all had insane mullets. Mom, dad, son and daughter.

Oh and one time we had a report from a girl that her father was having chest pains and heart problems so we got paramedics up there ASAP, had to stop the movie and turn the lights on to get him out. We offered refunds/free passes to every else in the theater. Fortunately for us nobody made a stink about it. Unfortunately for one young couple, they had been getting a lil freaky in the dark and the guy's pants were down around his angle and was struggling to get them pulled up in a panic once the lights had come on haha.

Also if you have a thing about sex at work, get a job as a movie projectionist. 30 minutes of work (even less with digital projectors these days I suppose), two hours of nothing to do but monitoring the projectors and the film/sound quality, and total isolation up there. Girls LOVED going up there for a round or two. I would have gladly kept that job if the pay wasn't so brutally low. It was nothing but fun times up there.

Deleted
    Working as a lifeguard in a water park this kid fell down some stairs, hit her head on an edge with her forehead and her skin parted, so that you could see her skull.. Flarg!

Quote Originally Posted by haydude View Post
    Also if you have a thing about sex at work, get a job as a movie projectionist.
    Or as a lifeguard. Couples have this thing about having sex in the most obvious places like in the middle of a pool. Then we got the grotto. It's very dark in there and has coloured lights. Yeah, sexy.. I know. What some people (those who have sex in there) don't realise is that there are aquariums in the walls of the pool. These aquariums are also visible from the entrance to the water park and therefore people standing in line sometimes get a little more, than what they payed for.

Edit: Not to mention all the children who shit in the pools, puke in the pools, shit on the floor, puke on the floor. But us lifeguards just leave that to the assistents
    Last edited by mmocf432157f0e; 2011-09-15 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    I used to work at a school with a friend, just a small tempory cleaning and DIY, well pretty my odd job guys. We was so bored one month so we found a room in the basement which had a tv and a sofa in. A few days after finding it I take in my Playstation 2 with Tekken (either 4 or 5) and every day we came into work we spent at least 3 hours playing video games at work. How we got away with it I do not know...

When I worked at wal-mart it was always kind of funny to see the sheepish faces of guys buying condoms, or seeing elderly men buying condoms and lube (gotta do it if you need it, but its still kind of funny in an endearing way to see their shyness).

Also always had this one guy who only ever bought bean-o from the area where I worked (in the pharmacy).

People trying to complain to me (when I'm clearly not a manager or anything) and have issues with something I have no control over like item prices, why isn't something on sale, why don't we have X item, etc.