m1b

Protection Warrior - 384 ilevel - LF determined guild

Hello, I am a veteran warrior tank with main tanking experience stretching back to vanilla, threw BC and WotLK, up to 3/7HM in cata. I am forced to look for a new home due to some RL issues in my current raid group preventing us from raiding again. My main spec is protection, but I also have a very reasonable PvE dps off-spec which has seen some heroic firelands content. Also, I tend to do whatever it takes to min/max my character, be it threw hard gold grinding for some sweet BoE booties, or rep grinding for some rings. I have experience with many more general aspects of the game outside my character also: I have been a main tank officer of an end game progression guild during the BT/sunwell days, I have lead raids somewhat in the past, and I've been an active member in guild events outside of raiding.

What I seek from a guild is simple. I am looking for a guild that has a solid core that is dedicated to promptly killing new content. I'm hoping for a guild that is 25 man, but a good 10 man guild is alright. Being from guilds that have fought for server firsts most of my time playing wow has made me come to expect the same level of determination from guilds that I apply to, so I am not really looking for a 7/7 or 1/7H guild that's just getting its bearings.

I, as a person, am fairly level headed. I do not talk in vent/teamspeak unless its necessary. I am determined to get as much gear/knowledge as i can by myself to better prepare for raids. I am loyal to the guilds I join, an example being: out of the 4 or so years I have been playing wow I have only really been in 3 guilds, all of which were in the top 3 of the server. The raid times I am available for are 6:00pm PST onwards, if those are not your guilds raid times, maybe we can talk something out (I am available a little earlier some other times of the week).

If you have any questions, or just want to say hi feel free to post, I'll be keeping a close watch on this thread until I've found a guild.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Paayn/simple

[A] <Trismegistus> of US-Medivh is looking to add few members to our raiding roster for Firelands and beyond.

About <Trismegistus>:

- 6/7 Heroic 25m Firelands.
    - High-ranking(Top100) US 25man raiding guild with 3days/week raiding schedule
    - 10-12 hour raid weeks [Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 8:00 P.M to 12:00 A.M EST]
    - We recruit for core raiding spot, not the bench.
    - Our Raid Leaders value efficiency and preparation over "banging heads against a boss.”
    - While raiders are held at a very high standard in terms of individual performance, you will never hear Raid Leaders scream at or belittle people during our raids.
    - Our main raiding core consists of young professionals and students with common sense and understanding of how to balance Hardcore Raiding with Jobs/School.

I understand you are a horde at the moment, but if you think this might be the guild for you, please register at our website and toss in an app.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Website - tgguild(dot)com
    Recruitment related email : < tris(dot)recruitment(at)gmail(dot)com >
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum isn't letting me post link to our website, so I will have another officer do it in a bit.
    If you are interested, you can find us in wowprogress, all the information are provided there

For other questions please talk to an officer in-game:
    Littletoe
    Ryethe
    Jhiggy
    Malaaq
    Kilika
    Zefiel [Recruitment Officer]
    Last edited by Zefiel; 2011-09-15 at 04:00 PM.

m1b
    bumping for options

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago) and finished US#70 for Tier11 25s. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress
    6/6 heroic BWD
    5/5 heroic BoT
    2/2 heroic TotFW
    6/7 heroic FL

We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Sparty(RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.