Tell me something i can spend my time on, please?

Hello guys. Im a hunter, and i dont got time for raiding. And i got nothing to do beside of doing dailys and hang out in stormwind. Im to lazy to do any pvp except arena. But one thing i love to do is grind achivments, but ive want to get my travlers tundra before ill do loremaster. Any suggestions on what i can spend my time on?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kayhlen/simple

Make a level 60 or 70 character, lock your XP and encourage your friends to do the same. Raid, do dungeons and pvp. It's more fun than you'll ever find at 85.

Edit: Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you only meant achievements. Nevermind!

Deleted
    6410 achievement points.
    And you're asking what you could do?
    Take a look at what points you're missing and that's everything you need to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finish your Glory of the Cataclysm Hero. While doing that, wear the tabards for the remaining alliance factions to finish your Ambassador of the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put your running boots and thinking cap on and complete another 325 quests for the "2000 Quests Complete" achievement.

Farm BC reps, you can grind your way through some of them (repeatable quests or dungeons), others are daily based or a mix of both.
    Also start with doing loremaster of Northrend, that should get you a good amount of gold closer to the traveler's mammoth Also the traveler's mammoth isn't that big of a issue now that you can fly in the old world, if anything it's most useful when grinding up rep through dungeons (selling crap for +gold when running out to reset) or similar stuff.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    u can start by doing the dailies at the argent crusader grounds. Lots of achivs,gold, mounts and pets

start the insane...it will take a huge amount of time by grinding those rep factions ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. This is almost like he is asking everyone else to look through all his achievements and tell him what ones he does not have yet so he can do them.

Actually not almost. That is what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Lol. This is almost like he is asking everyone else to look through all his achievements and tell him what ones he does not have yet so he can do them.
    Actually not almost. That is what he is doing.
    Agree... And develop further in pondering that if that player isn't even willing to check the achievements, why would be willing to complete some?

Well, i thougt maby i could come here for some nice tips. See what ppl like to do, and check for good tips. Not ppl to say bad things, sorry then for asking..

Do outdoor activities, they'll help you develop both physically and mentally.
    Ignorance is bless

/Tizox out

IMO you should do loremaster first b/c it'll help you earn some extra gold for the Traveler's Mammoth. Oh and anything with reps will burn HUGE amounts of time. Though, I don't suggest the Insane. Especially if you want your mammoth mount cuz all that achievement does is cost gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Save Insane for one of the last achieves to do if you're bored. Go for Loremaster. Like Wanax said already, it'll help pay for your Traveler's Mammoth.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

15+ Year Old Account
    isn't there a thread called Get that achievement! or something, this would probably fit in there nicely.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kayhlen,
    What you work on is really only a decision you can make. It's hard to tell someone else what to do.

Go through your Ach. list, and see what interests you. If you're having trouble keeping track of what you're working on, click "track" and it'll keep the Ach. on your quest tracker, so it gives you a reminder whenever you log in.

If you're in a guild, and interested in helping out Guild Achievements-- do the same thing-- just click your Ach. window, and on the bottom- the guild tab. It might give you something to do if you're bored, or tired of working on the same old grind for some of your more tedious achievements (or, you may find something you can do while grinding them out-- herbing, mining, looting, etc that will count towards a guild ach.)

Have fun!
    [IMG][/IMG]

The "go get it, achievement" thread is the place you want to be. just follow the rules and play away, always something to do.

And to the guy who gave me the task of fishing up the turtle before I get to post again.. GRUMBLE!
    Fentooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!

Loremaster will eat up time. Or the easier to do "explorer" title.