Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    omg thanks, ive been having the stupid memory crash every 2mins, had no idea how to fix it, so thanks <3
    Yeah, I'm not sure why this update required an update in Java, but it seemed to do the trick for some reason.

I only ever got the out of memory crash by exploring. If I stayed in the same place, I didn't have the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    omg thanks, ive been having the stupid memory crash every 2mins, had no idea how to fix it, so thanks <3
    I didn't have to do anything, Jeb fixed it in the official 1.8 release for me. The was a massive memory leak in the pre release.

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure why this update required an update in Java, but it seemed to do the trick for some reason.

I only ever got the out of memory crash by exploring. If I stayed in the same place, I didn't have the issue.
    That was the problem, chunks were being loaded into memory, but they weren't being unloaded when you left them.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Taurous; 2011-09-16 at 06:02 PM.

Official release didn't fix it for me, instead of crashing it just started lagging like hell, making the pc really bogged down. I had to update java from version 6 to 7. Now it works perfectly!
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.