Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    He can, but the site is designed to point out critics so his followers can attack them in an attempt to silence or discredit them. It is very dirty politics.
    Haven't politicians been doing this in America for some time already? (Not nation bashing btw, every country has some dirty politics I just mean your government use these particular methods)

edit: also you're making an assumption that it's his intent to make followers attack those who smear him without any evidence. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiolith View Post
    really? oh is that so?
    Oh i can take things out of context too!

really?
    Yup

oh is that so?
    i said i can.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    He can, but the site is designed to point out critics so his followers can attack them in an attempt to silence or discredit them. It is very dirty politics.

If he wanted to to defend himself, he should do so in a proper discussion. He should have address those opinions and concerns in interviews and debates. Not through some creepy, passive-aggressive website.
    So he should create an entire news outlet to do so like the Conservative agenda? You are blowing the website way out of proportion like many other people are doing. The President has every right to correct his critics, just as critics have every right to say what they want in the first place.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I perfer an OP that is completely neutral and presents facts from both sides, it isn't a requirement for a thread.

However, when a thread is THIS profoundly negative, the future for discussion is very limited. People can feel free to make another AttackWatch topic, just don't make the title (and body) stuff like "Attackwatch. What the Fuck Obama?". You're just going to get 100 angry Obama fans and 100 angry Obama haters flaming the hell out of each other by page 3.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines