Poll: When do you brush?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    After. What's the point of brushing your teeth and then leaving home with bread crumbs stuck between them?
    i wish there was a like button on these forums! lol anyways, this is what i know. what's the use of brushing right before you get them dirty.

Both. Before to clean up, wake up, and actually taste my food. As for minty tasting food... don't you all know how to rinse? Seriously. My food tastes perfectly fine. L2 hygiene. And after, so I don't offend anyone with the coffee smell and pepper specks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    Maybe you should drink more water and brush before bed then. I only wake up with bad breath if I'm dehydrated or I ate something before bed and didn't brush. Otherwise it smells like nothing really.
    same here, i only really drink water and dont eat anything after i brushed my teeth, so in the morning my breath isnt that bad :| occasionally if i did eat something after, i would wake up with a horrible taste in my mouth, then i just use mouthwash, eat breakfast then brush teeth. but what are you people doing at night to give you such bad breath and such in the morning ? :\

You should also floss after eating.

You're stupid if you brush before breakfast.

I eat after. I dont know why, but brushing my teeth before eating makes things taste a little off. Probably because my taste buds were just drowned in mouthwash but meh.. thats why i do it after.

I don't eat breakfast, no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    RInse my mouth out with water when I get up, wait 30 mins after i eat to actually brush (i have orange juice in the mornings, and brushing immediately afterwards causes more damage because you push the acid into your enamel)

10+ Year Old Account
    before breakfast

a plug of skoal and a cup of coffee is my morning thing

10+ Year Old Account
    After. Orange juice and toothpaste are a bad combination.

Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    Brushing before eating breakfast seems about as silly as wiping before you poop.
    Gonna have to agree with this.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    When 30 out of 100 people dont even know why they brush their teeth, i question if we are really the most intelligent beings on the planet...
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    to people answering neither, do you mean you do not brush at all in the morning? or do not eat breakfast? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Before of course!
    Mindless...

Deleted
    Generally, if you brush your teeth when you've consumed no food at all, your breath will smell even worse than it was before.

Deleted
    i dont eat breakfeast

Mmh.. After.

Nothing worse than have brushed your teeth and then drink some orange juice >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Wake up, clean face and brush teeth. Drink coffee, then brush again.

edit: btw, I brush maybe 3 to 5 times per day, after every meal really, and like I stated above. I snore, so I wake up each morning with a nasty taste in mouth (sorry if its TMI but its related) so I cant enjoy coffee/breakfast without first brushing. I dont like the thought of swallowing that nasty residue either from the sleeping.
    Last edited by Narshe; 2011-09-16 at 02:38 PM.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

While having breakfast.
    Beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    Brushing before eating breakfast seems about as silly as wiping before you poop.
    Not brushing before is like a girl that doesn't clean herself up before a date. "I'll Douche AFTER because it's just gonna get dirty anyway". No Thanks.

Deleted
    After. If you brush them before, then your breakfast tastes horrible and your teeth are dirty again.