Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gears of war 2 and 3 (2 for the awesome campaign and it doesn't cost too much) its a brilliant franchise and incredibly fun.

If you have friends on XBL, definitely get any team/co op based game. Always more fun. Dead Island, Halo: Reach, Gears 2/3, Splinter Cell Conviction, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    dont listen to anyone recommending halo, such a waste of money and a completely overrated series.....just get netflix and lay back and enjoy.

L.A. Noire for something different

Driver: San Francisco is alot of fun if you're into that sort of thing.

Deleted
    I'd recommend Fable 2 and 3 as well as the Halo games. Halo Reach might be the best game i've ever played on console but i recommend you play the other games before it. I'm not to familiar with if xbox 360 even supports any original xbox games but if they do, get fable 1. Also, can't wait for Combat Evolved Anniversary!

halo reach obviously and need for speed hot pursuit the new one. I just bought that days ago and it's fun
    and as ujellybro said wait for combat anniversary

10+ Year Old Account
    If you happen to like movies like Jurassic Park and happen to find it for dirt cheap then maybe check out the budget title FPS Jurassic: The Hunted. Decent game, doesn't have any multiplayer to it but does have a sort of base protection mode against waves of enemies.

If you are interested in "random" neat titles, you could always hunt down a copy of Culdcept Saga.
    Also this.
    If you want to try something different then this is what you should get. Really the best way to describe it and I know everyone always says it but its true is that its a combination of Monopoly and the Magic the Gathering card game.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    dont listen to anyone recommending halo, such a waste of money and a completely overrated series.....just get netflix and lay back and enjoy.
    You're right, spend 250$ to buy netflix.

Deleted
    Halo Reach
    Might as-well get Gears 3 Tuesday
    If Gears Is the filler content until BF3 or Batman, then you could try some Mass Effect & Fable (Don't do co-op) God Awful = Had To Capitalise That.

Gears multiplayer Is good, but It gets repetitive fast, but Horde Is good, for once a bloody wave based mode that does not put me back to W1 with some Idiot being a Idiot.

Edit- "Such a waste of money" Reach was Interesting, Forge mode just made me enjoy It that little bit more then anything other then a shooter.
    Last edited by mmoc69b02cba40; 2011-09-17 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Read the Halo comments = )

10+ Year Old Account
    buy "Halo: Reach". The halo series is a must get for everyone with xbox, its a big system seller and for me the series of halo is one of the best games ever made on consoll. it has a awsome story and the multiplayer is amazing.
    Last edited by zabimaru; 2011-09-17 at 09:37 AM.

Not the most popular game to ever existed, But I'd suggest to pick up crackdown 2, its pretty cheap and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Because going with a company that raised prices by 60% to stuff their CEO's pockets with money is a good thing amirite? I actually went to a blockbuster in town (yes they still have them and are apparently owned by DISH now) and they have a swap out thing and mail thing that is like netflix (damn you for raising prices!!!) for like 7.50$. Its good for me because I can play all the games I want, and be able to get movies when ever I want too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Halo games, Gears of War 2-3, Bulletstorm. battlefield bad company 2, Army of Two 40th Day, Crysis 2
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

cant go wrong with Halo

10+ Year Old Account
    if you're not bothered about graphics, how old the game is, and achivements, Fable (the first one) is a MUST! if you want an RGP anyway, or you can get it on pc

Deleted
    Halo: Reach will be a good game when the bloom update comes (in roughly a week) and at the same time they will fix the damage of the nades.

Thanks 343!

So I would suggest Halo Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Halo: Reach will be a good game when the bloom update comes (in roughly a week) and at the same time they will fix the damage of the nades.

Thanks 343!

So I would suggest Halo Reach
    Way too late for updates for that game. They should have done it about a year ago and they would have alot of their players still.

I can't believe anyone is recommending Fable 3, it is such a bad game.

It's extremely spammy, and you have no real choice/customization with xp.

Also, the graphics suck.

Deleted
    someone mentioned red dead redemption ?
    fkin epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Just get the Halo and CoD series, why else would you want to play on a console? You get to play when your not willing to commit or got no time to play, while standing up. Run and gun and lob random nades and show your leet gamepad skills and to all your friends how big your dong is.

Nevermind what I said. I just hate how game makers pass off piracy as a lame excuse to turn to consoles. If people want to have a great gaming experience they should devote time to getting it (and to have the time to do it. else, seriously?) Sit the f*** down while playing and enjoy the superior graphics, play games that get you thinking; dont use stupid gimp-pads. Lastly to game makers please stop making consoles as the lead platform because PC players will suffer from the choppier graphics and dumbed down gameplay. Don't hinder the value of progressing technology.