Thread: New set up

New set up

secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=21523047

Pretty set on this set up here. I have the parts that aren't listed there like a PSU/keyboard/mouse/monitor.

Just wanted to know if anyone has any clue as to what my fps is most likely going to be with this set up in a 10man raid environment.

Looks good, nice price too. I've never built and AMD system before so I wouldn't have much to say. If you plan on over clocking you should get a CPU Cooler.

I don't really plan on overclocking. Just looking to get a good computer that can run WoW better than my current set up which runs about 30-40fps in 10man raids with settings on a little higher than average.

I'd like this set up or a set up that can run WoW on max settings in 10man raid with at least the same fps but preferably more fps than my current one.

Well what is your Budget, and Do you prefer AMD over Intel or does it matter?

Budget is between 700 and 800 and I prefer what ever is cheapest and will run what I want lol. I honestly don't prefer AMD over Intel or vice versa. Just whatever works is fine by me.