Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The same one I play to this very day. I was an Undead Warrior though before Belfs could be Warriors.

Night Elf Hunter, need I say more?

I joined after my friend got the game. He told me hunters were easy to play, so I rolled one. Only two choices at the time were NE and Dwarf. I thought Dwarves looked horribly blocky, so I went with Night Elf.

Started with a human warrior in late vanilla, didin't know it was a dead realm , so stopped out of boredom.
    Came back at BC-release with the Hunter i play now and chose a pvp-realm for good measure

Human Warlock named Snittzle. He currently sits at level 67. As when I hit 55, I rolled a Death Knight which became my main until the end of Wrath where my Druid became my main

A gnome rogue named Smaklkok. The name was derived from slapping my hands against the keyboard.

Dreadlord
    I am bumping this.

High Overlord
    I started as Dwarf Paladin,can't forgive myself for deleting that char.Now i play bunch of chars,but that one...would give anything to give back,and level.

Yes i know i can make a new one but...

Tauren Warrior named Beatszilla made in 2005, but I deleted him in like '07 or so. I'm upset, just because he was my FIRST guy ever and had the original Scout title. Oh well. *shrug*

Human Paladin.

Got burning Crusade Expansion and decided to be a Blood Elf Paladin, which was my first character I played in earnest.
    http://www.heroicstrike.org/ - Goodnight, sweet prince

Melee isn't awful for Challenge Modes; you are. Melee players are a liability for the windows of time in which a tank keeps an enemy mob faced towards them, resulting in an exorbitant loss of damage or death. Melee players are a liability for people who keep rooting mobs next to them. Melee are a liability to a healer that cannot heal.

Undead warlock in open beta. Chosen because of similarities to the necro which was my fav unit in wc3. Lured by the 3 "skill showcases" on the wow page back then...infernal, immolate and magic shield. Im surprised I played a warlock for all of vanilla considering my intro to the class in open beta was "hey look, 2 of the 3 things we boasted about on our class page are basically next to useless! hooray!"

A warrior since day one baby, 2004+

A blood elf paladin I got to like level 3 before abandoning for a warlock. Then a new paladin, with a different face and hairstyle... which went on to become my main to this day.

Tauren shaman called Xenomorph back in the late days of vanilla, I never became 60 while vanilla was out as I started playing a bit too late and leveling back then was considerably slower.

Ah yes, frost shock was alot of fun

A human warrior back in the day called Grad. I hit level 29 playing for 3 months.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Hyah|Kyrei

first char in beta was a NE priest back when shadow was laughable and holy's top tier talent was holy nova on like a 3 minute cooldown (what a joke)

On november 25th 2004 This toon was born and he was my main for a couple of months.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Twin/advanced

I loved PVP way too much and rerolled an Undead rogue on a pvp server ...I still miss him as I was a pvp addict stuck on a pve realm and had soooo mcuh fun instigating battles at Xroads :P

Paladin in 2005, sergeant major ^^

First character I remember I made was a Dwarf Hunter named Frozone. His pet died at level 23 and I leveled all the way to 45 without a pet. This was in Vanilla He has since been deleted but it was quite a joy playing him!

It was a Draenei Hunter. I have since changed her over to the Horde.

when i was a kid, gadgetzan was a pile of rusty metal and you only went to silithus to get that one node that spawned off the main path