Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Druid (Restoration) - Rexxar created her back in 2006 when I started to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I and my brother shared account when we first started, and he was the first to make a character. Tauren Warrior named Mogre. Then I made my first, Night Elf Rogue named Errow.
    Later I got my own account and leveled a Undead Mage named Frèéze, which I changed to Gnome Mage named Shacco instead when Cataclysm launched. This is my main as of today.
    My brother kept the account we shared and leveled Mogre. As of today, Errow is his main.

Deleted
    Made my first char back in december 2006 it was human mage which i got bored when i couldn't get money anywhere so i could buy a 2hander sword from vendor in human starting place ( didin't know i can sell stuff those wolves dropped there) deleted that soon and made undead warlock and i still play it thou it's not my main anymore

My very first toon, I regret making, was a night elf huntard named Omnizero. Huntard was literal, I was all kinds of bad when I first made him. Got tired of it and made a orc shaman later on, still rockin it.

Mine was on a trial account. I'm pretty sure it was a nelf but I honestly don't remember what class. I wanna say it was either rogue or hunter. Once that ran out, because I was poor, I started another trial (lol) and made a tauren hunter. Then I eventually bought the game, made a troll hunter on the same realm as my friend and she was my main for about 2 years.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

My first (launch day) character is still my main. Except it was a NE Rogue, now it's a Worgen Rogue.

Deleted
    Was a Dwarf Paladin called Emo which I only leveled till 15-16 =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord, my very first character was created in a gaming cafe a month or two after launch. It was a human warrior, I believe, and I remember mistaking a Warlock for a woman because he was wearing a dress. In all fairness, I was just impressed with the fact that he had a zergling with him. This character was ultimately played once then never played again.

The first character I played on my own account was a Tauren warrior named "Cheekymonkey" created mid-TBC. I only ever got to level 19, but I remember it took freaking forever. Looking back, I had no idea what I was doing but damn, was it fun.
    Last edited by insmek; 2011-09-18 at 04:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A classic Dwarf Hunter called Plugg. I started him on a friend's account before I decided to buy my own. Created a Night Elf Rogue named Errowsong. These toons are long gone now.

Female Night elf druid named Kalana on EU-Blackhand on the acc of a friend back in vanilla.
    Got to level 14, loved fishing (yeah, true story) and ran around Darkshore, exploring the dig sites with some random strangers and battleing ?? level mobs.
    Weee, good memories.

My current priest. My one and only main.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

Deleted
    troll priest. he is on some dead server, staying at lvl 60 for 3+ years now...

Dwarf Paladin named Erous: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Erous/advanced. Created back in original WoW and in beta, just didn't carry over from beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Shammy, which name I cannot anymore even remember. Level around 20 and had full +nature spellpower gear. Then changed to a hunter. And then I went horde.

Deleted
    Tauren druid. I remember thinking it would be cool to have a tail! I deleted her around level 6 though.. I was attacking some mob and I just kept dying to it. After that I just gave up and rolled a warlock. Now that I think back I might've run into one of the rare elites that roams in Mulgore without realising it. Fun times..

the 10-day trial (which only lasted 8 days!! damn you Blizz!): a gnome warlock, about 6 months before the release of TBC. I got my subscribtion 2 years earlier, a few months before wotlk release. started a draenei priest and haven't dona anything else since. played a bit on a DK and a pally, but i went back to my priest every time.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    About 6 months of Vanilla, I tried out a tauren warrior named Knifejaw, on one of my friends accounts.
    A couple of months before BC I got my own account. Leveled anything but a warrior to around level 40, but got bored after that.

Finally made a warrior and I've been having that as my main ever since.
    Rerolled other classes only to get back to my warrior.

Night Elf hunter.

I'm a DK full time now, with a little warlock and druid on the side.

Mah Night Elf Huntard (who is now a Gobby, woot) in late vanilla but didn't level her to the cap at the time. Though as soon as BC rolled around I rerolled a Blood Elf Lollerdin and got her to level cap.

Deleted
    First was a nelf druid during vanilla with a 10 day trial acc. Leveled it to around 17 before I buried that char because I thought the game got to difficult. Like a year later I made a gnome lock which I leveled to 24 before I went horde and never looked back. Made a belf lock which was my first 70 and first main. Still look at my gnome sometimes just for lulz, +agi gear just aint that hawt for a lock.