Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post

Oh yea, lets not forget the Slutty Jester Girl.
    You mean the Dragon?

Edit...
    as a fun side note...
    http://www.rpgsite.net/news/342-squa...igger-buy-more

Square doesn't believe people liked Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross.
    Last edited by hakujinbakasama; 2011-09-19 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    Original cart on SNES or nothing at all, IMO.

I'm dying for them to put Xenogears up there, I own it for PS1, but don't have a PS1 (or PS2) to play it on
    xenogears has been on there for a long time...

well 7 months might not be that long

---------- Post added 2011-09-18 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    You mean the Dragon?

Edit...
    as a fun side note...
    http://www.rpgsite.net/news/342-squa...igger-buy-more

Square doesn't believe people liked Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross.
    that's interesting. I think they would have been better sales numbers if it wasn't re-released for the ds. Although I think the ds is the most popular handheld I doubt the vast majority of players are not looking for a 50 hr+ game
    Last edited by bals; 2011-09-19 at 04:55 AM.

i'd be all over a HD Xenogears in a heart beat

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

that's interesting. I think they would have been better sales numbers if it wasn't re-released for the ds. Although I think the ds is the most popular handheld I doubt the vast majority of players are not looking for a 50 hr+ game
    Well here is the BS loaded in his statement. Chrono Trigger did great as far as resales go on the DS and on the PS1. Cross went to greatest hits and sold again in Japan under a 3rd release, so I'm not really sure where the f' this guy is coming from? They never put in as much effort in the Chrono line as they did with FF and they didn't even release a fucking story book explaining what foreign audiences missed between Trigger and Cross.

This is just another example on how f'ing out there the Execs at Square really are. As it's being mentioned else where, the Tales series doesn't get the highest numbers but they still make new ones. God I f'ing hate Square.

"Uh gee guys. We released this game for the 4th time and it didn't sell 100 million copies. Guess people don't like it. I think we'll ignore the fact that re released it on a god damn hand held which is primarily focused towards 10 years old sucking on the Pokemon tit, but I mean, whatever right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    Original cart on SNES or nothing at all, IMO.

I'm dying for them to put Xenogears up there, I own it for PS1, but don't have a PS1 (or PS2) to play it on
    Xenogears, Legend of Mana, Arc the Lad and Suikoden 1 are all on US PSN. I play Xenogears right now (played it like crazy back then). Best-rpg-ever. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Really? The obviously gay french swordsman wasn't a stereotype? The Party Hard Rock Star? The fat cook? The Sassy Australian? I can list more, if I could be bothered to actually dredge up those memories. I didn't give a single rat's ass about any of the characters, because they weren't characters, they were caricatures.

Oh yea, lets not forget the Slutty Jester Girl.
    Got REALLY side tracked....
    Fourty-five.... that is 4 and a 5, not 4+5=9, but 45..... a 45 character line up... in an RPG. Some of them were going to be lame.

Has anyone picked this up? Is it a decent port/whatever or is it like the ps1 version with long load times?