Question Looking for assistance for a new build

Hey all! I would love some assistance on a new build for a friend of mine. He's looking to spend no more that $880 usd. He's wanting a mid-range gaming rig that can play Crysis 2 on high or ultra if possible. I was thinking about a i5 build. So if any of you had suggestions on a build I'd be much appreciated! If you need more info, I'll get back to ya as soon as I can. Also would like to add that I'd rather buy from tigerdirect but newegg is good too.
    Last edited by duracraft3; 2011-09-19 at 03:26 AM.

Go find my post on page 2. Change the hard drive to a normal 7200 instead of the SSD. Change the case to something smaller, and you should be good! I just did all the research on this :P

Quote Originally Posted by duracraft3 View Post
    Hey all! I would love some assistance on a new build for a friend of mine. He's looking to spend no more that $880 usd. He's wanting a mid-range gaming rig that can play Crysis 2 on high or ultra if possible. I was thinking about a i5 build. So if any of you had suggestions on a build I'd be much appreciated! If you need more info, I'll get back to ya as soon as I can. Also would like to add that I'd rather buy from tigerdirect but newegg is good too.
    http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ About the best you can do for cheep to awesome. There are some other uber highend places but cyber offers everything across the board which is nice. And their customer support is really really good.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ About the best you can do for cheep to awesome. There are some other uber highend places but cyber offers everything across the board which is nice. And their customer support is really really good.
    There support is really really good? I honestly think your trolling with this comment but I am going to just respond to it anyway. People think that Cyberpower is "good" just because they build the computer and you can customize it. In theory yes it is supposed to be good, but thats not the case with Cyberpower. Most of the times they send you cheaper parts of what you payed for and you wont even notice it. As far as customer service goes, they tend to ignore people after a while. My friend got a bad mobo he sent back and they gave him a even cheaper mobo, he tried to contact them and they ignored him. Please do not buy from Cyberpower..especially when the OP says he wants to do a build which is imo 100% the way to go, just pretty dumb of you to recommend him a company with a bad reputation when the person you were recommending was heading towards the right direction. No offense to you personally btw.