Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Like I said previously, I assumed it due to their wording.

I never said I was 100% correct.

Like I said previously, reading is fundamental *ZING*

PS - Blocked because every post you've made in this thread to me and to others is absurdly hostile and inflammatory, crazy that you have ~27,000 posts and still don't know how to talk to other humans.
    The dude saying *ZING* repeatedly is claiming others don't know how to talk to other humans lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Like I said previously, I assumed it due to their wording.

I never said I was 100% correct.

PS - Blocked because every post you've made in this thread to me and to others is absurdly hostile and inflammatory, crazy that you have ~27,000 posts and still don't know how to talk to other humans.
    Again, reminder, who cares if you assumed, but when pointed out you were literally just assuming, you said. "Lol learn to read"

And bro, you were the one who was wrong and yet told other people to learn how to read.
    also for someone who knows how to talk to humans, you sure do use *ZING* a lot more then any sane human being would use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    The dude saying *ZING* repeatedly is claiming others don't know how to talk to other humans lmao
    That's the first time I said it, and it was a joke based on JesterJoe's comment earlier. Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Again, reminder, who cares if you assumed, but when pointed out you were literally just assuming, you said. "Lol learn to read"

And bro, you were the one who was wrong and yet told other people to learn how to read.
    also for someone who knows how to talk to humans, you sure do use *ZING* a lot more then any sane human being would use it.
    I never told anyone they were wrong about the timing, I told YOU that you were wrong about the definition of FOMO, keep up.

We don't know that I was wrong yet, so stop repeating your assumption, you're assuming just as much as I am, you keep repeating that I'm wrong and you're right yet according to the release video for the event they don't have any direct hard plans to keep the event repeating and it's only going to last until season 4 as of now. I won't necessarily say "I'm right" but as of now I'm closer to the mark than your angry self.

I used zing once ever in my whole life, and it was a joke based on JesterJoe saying I made a "zinger" earlier, again reading is fundamental.
    Last edited by Mush; 2024-03-19 at 07:33 PM.

That's the first time I said it
    sure sure

The only reason I made a "zinger" comment is because

Have a nice day!

7+ Year Old Account
    That's the first time I said it, and it was a joke based on a previous comment. Have a nice day!

I never told anyone they were wrong about the timing, I told YOU that you were wrong about the definition of FOMO, keep up.

We don't know that I was wrong yet, so stop repeating your assumption, you're assuming just as much as I am, you keep repeating that I'm wrong and you're right yet according to the release video for the event they don't have any direct hard plans to keep the event repeating and it's only going to last until season 4 as of now. I won't necessarily say "I'm right" but as of now I'm closer to the mark than your angry self.

I used zing once ever in my whole life, and it was a joke based on some dude saying I made a "zinger" earlier, again reading is fundamental.
    You're conflating something being fun in spite of FOMO and FOMO actively making something fun.

Also secrets aren't FOMO, 10.2.6 is FOMO because it's limited time, not because it's secret. When Season 4 starts they're deleting this event permanently.
    "Limited time event" Reading is fundamental.
    No, this is what you said, which again, does not prove "It is an event that will be around till season 4 then disappear forever"
    Reason I have 27k posts as you said, is cause of stuff like this, as this counts as multiple posts a lot of the time, and because you are trying to change what you said?

My assumption is "we know nothing, so don't say anything"
    Your assumption is "gone with season 4, then REMOVED FOREVER"
    and no, those are not the "same" so stop with this "we are both making assumptions"
    You are the only one making assumptions, I am literally going only on what we know. that this is a limited time event, thats it.
    You are arguing against points no one made.
    Literally all I did was correct you on your assumptions. That is what we call an end of discussion
    Person A makes assumption, Person B says assumption is baseless, they agree that assumption is pointless, and move on.
    instead your are doubling and tripling down with some weird argument that we are both making assumptions? when only you are.

Oh also I thought you blocked me?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2024-03-19 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    sure sure

Have a nice day!
    Notice how you had to edit out half my post to misrepresent what I said?

Notice how that one "zinger" is in quotations? Do you know what quotations are?

Like I said it was a reference to another post, that's why I said it. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

PS - Blocked, because why would I ever spend any moment of time talking to a person who cannot make a single post without lying?

Notice how you had to edit out half my post to misrepresent what I said?

Notice how that one "zinger" is in quotations? Do you know what quotations are?
    Notice how 2 =/= 1? Have a nice day! Aint no lies here brotha man

Also announcing that you are blocking somebody is the most karen shit in the world lmao. 17 posts in and already your feefees are too hurt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Oh also I thought you blocked me?
    You got blocked too?? Oh the tragedy!!!
    Last edited by Ereb; 2024-03-19 at 07:42 PM.