Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have you tried reading the thread? It's one of the most askeed questions in fact.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Why are people using Sinister Strike with combat daggers...? use back-stab..

Quote Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
    Why are people using Sinister Strike with combat daggers...? use back-stab..
    um no......

Why not what has changed so much

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Fear_%28dagger%29

Read what it does?

15+ Year Old Account
    does glyph of sinister strike mean anything to you? and look at the energy costs of backstab and sinister strike.

im sorry if this has been asked before but can i pickpocket hagara if i find someone who is saved at 3/4 in seige of the temple raid? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admitz View Post
    im sorry if this has been asked before but can i pickpocket hagara if i find someone who is saved at 3/4 in seige of the temple raid? thanks
    Yes, you can. You won't get saved unless you kill the boss.. so just leave after you pickpocket her.

Also, the gauntlet needs to be taken care of.
    || Ducivo ||

Deleted
    Can't believe how easy it's been to get some 397 daggers on my alt, 20k and a bit of time and they are mine. I'm enjoying the questline though, feels very epic.

Deleted
    This is a bit offtopic, I've been reading alot about these daggers, but cba to read the whole context. So my question goes liek this, which point i should upgrade my 403ilvl axe with these daggers (fear/vengeance)? Are they already better with that agi-equip? I'm playing as combat.
    Last edited by mmoc4e806683b0; 2011-12-04 at 08:05 PM.

I just wanted to say incase this isn't outhe

If you make Hagara despawn, she spawns in a couple seconds with full pockets.

Our guild managed to get the item to a ridiculous number of our rogue alts and non raiders today in 5 minutes while taking a after agara trash break by picking pocketing then pulling and either dying or vanishing with a OOC pally on the edge for rezzing incase you screw up.

These will be a complete joke to get- just geared my rogue up in 5 man gear, going to get my t1 daggers tomorrow, and I'll start pugging 8/8 normal runs for the crystals, anyone with 10k can get them. Yay for free legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupu View Post
    This is a bit offtopic, I've been reading alot about these daggers, but cba to read the whole context. So my question goes liek this, which point i should upgrade my 403ilvl axe with these daggers (fear/vengeance)? Are they already better with that agi-equip? I'm playing as combat.
    By now I think it's pretty safe to say that it will be Stage 3 > Heroic No'Kaled > Stage 2 > Normal No'Kaled > Stage 1.
    I'm not sure if Heroic No'Kaled will outdeal Stage 2 daggers though but rather sure about the normal version being better than Stage 1.

most of my server horde side is only 2/8 or less. on malganis or something where you can pug 8/8? as well as guaranteeing that for 9 weeks in a row you will get all the clusters?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qizao View Post
    it would be nice if at least enhacement shamans could use it as well
    and here comes the shaman tears once again, considering that shaman's have had access to 2 of the past 3 legendaries, i have no real sympathy for that class, and i play a shaman.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qizao View Post
    it would be nice if at least enhacement shamans could use it as well
    Only assassins Shaman, The prince considers you unworthy!

Lol RP

Deleted
    It won't be too hard to get these right? Just run DS on normal and u'll get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    It won't be too hard to get these right? Just run DS on normal and u'll get it eventually.
    About 110 Boss kills on 10 Man and about 55 on 25 man IF your the only rogue in the group. Give or take a few boss kills but yeah.

Deleted
    it just seems like it will take forever on 10man runs to gather up the clusters. MoP will be out before most 10man raiding rogues will get the daggers and then they wont be as good as new MoP weapons .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
    it just seems like it will take forever on 10man runs to gather up the clusters. MoP will be out before most 10man raiding rogues will get the daggers and then they wont be as good as new MoP weapons .

Go 25 man then. It's only normal it takes 2 x slower than in a 25man raid. Should be happy its not 2.5slower actually.