Am I the only one who thought of Chrono Trigger when looking at "Endgame" dungeon?

Seriously the first thought that went through my mind when I saw this was Chrono Trigger and that place in the future that's a complete wasteland. Between the description of it being the world if Deathwing won and seeing that picture, I definitely think it seems like Chrono Trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Seriously the first thought that went through my mind when I saw this was Chrono Trigger and that place in the future that's a complete wasteland. Between the description of it being the world if Deathwing won and seeing that picture, I definitely think it seems like Chrono Trigger.
    Does anyone remember the heaven/hell in Saga Frontier 1?

That how I invision time and stuff being warped.. just weird stuff.

I hope they make the deathwing fight extremely epic feeling... A little more epic than lich king. Like.. a sense of achievement while fighting him, like the terrain starts changing etc.

But more on the topic of the endgame dungeon you speak of... I agree. It looks alot of chrono trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Eein View Post

I hope they make the deathwing fight extremely epic feeling... A little more epic than lich king. Like.. a sense of achievement while fighting him, like the terrain starts changing etc.
    That would be cool, or even have parts of him falling off as we wear him down.