Question regarding Grid + HoTs

Hello everyone!

I finished my Resto Druid today and am currently working on the UI but my question is in regards to Grid.

I need a way for Grid to what HoTs (Mine ONLY) are rolling on the targets. For example, I cast Rejuv on Target A. I need a way to see how long Target A has that HoT rolling on him for so I don't overlap and know what I can Swiftmend.

Thanks!
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    This might be the solution

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...atus-hots.aspx

to bad i think its not workin in 4.2 atm Good luck with that!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

There is an addon that works with grid called GridstatusHoTs, that might help, I also use GridstatusIcons. Honestly just play with any of the gridstatus addons and see what combination works best. After you install any of the Gridstatus addons they will show up in your grid config menu. You can find all of these on cure.com btw.

Deleted
    Gridstatudhot or just goto Vuhdo.

Quote Originally Posted by tulextreme View Post
    This might be the solution

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...atus-hots.aspx

to bad i think its not workin in 4.2 atm Good luck with that!
    It still works perfectly fine for me. Coupled with Grid indicator Corner Plus and Icons/Side Icons works wonders (at least I like it).

You just define your buffs/hots in /grid config and I use gridCornerIcons or gridSideIcons to show the icons on each unit frame in grid. You can set OmniCC to show the duration on the icons also(by setting whats the minimum icon size OmniCC puts numbers on).

I tried gridStatusHots, but you couldn't show icons with it and I guess I was a bit too accustomed to see icons instead of knowing the hots by location.