Soloable bosses at level 85.

If this kind of topic already exist please remove this one!

So i was clicking around on the warrior forum and found this epic topic about what bosses warriors were able to solo kill.
    Warriors? naah, let's show who really is the best solo machines in this game! So let's share our epic moments, link the vids and let's enjoy the epicness!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmylol View Post
    naah, let's show who really is the best solo machines in this game!
    Must be a mistake, this is in the Paladin thread, not the Death Knight one. (:

Haha, damn Well, let's give it a try and give those facerolling DK's something to chew on!

We would fare better with a buff to Seal of Insight, or they could let Paladins have 2 seals active at any time, would make it more interesting for Holy and Ret aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution View Post
    We would fare better with a buff to Seal of Insight, or they could let Paladins have 2 seals active at any time, would make it more interesting for Holy and Ret aswell.
    Prot just suffers in the self heal department. Enough damage reducing CD's to sink a battleship but 20 second CD on WoG sucks imo. Loh is awesome, but 20 minute CD so that doesn't help too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    Loh is awesome, but 20 minute CD so that doesn't help too much.
    Dunno about you, but as prot you should really have LoH glyphed... I'm currently sat at a 7min cd.

Anyway to get back to the topic... Which bosses are you thinking about? Raid or heroic ones and which expansion in particular? Personally I've soloed all of MC, Kara, pretty much all of the TBC heroics, did ZG back in in WotLK.
    So far what I've found to be the biggest challenge (read impossible) is BWD (due to 1st boss mechanics), and would really love to be able to solo Ony10 (for the sword for my transmogrify items), but she hits too hard and can't get the whelps down fast enough...

Prot solo is dead. WoG nerf along with terrible DPS = Pointless.

Grab some ret gear. Spec into last word and solo the following.

MC - You can clear in 20-30 mins as ret
    Kara
    Mags
    TK 4/4 Yes it's possible to solo Kael as ret, you just need good dps, and know how to fight kael in phase 4 with using mace/shield mechanics
    SSC 4/6 If your godly 5/6 (vash)
    Black Temple (not worth it becuase first boss is impossible) plus you need 3 for RoS for interupts
    Naxx Some fights are impossible but a lot if doable
    BWL - First boss is not soloable, everything else is.
    Hyjal - 5/5 but not worth it cuz of trash

There is a guide I made floating around in the forums, to lazy to look it up. I never got around to finishing it, but your more then welcome to check it out.

Just remember your only hurting yourself if you prot solo (wasting time)

EDIT: While ret is good, DK's are far superior. I just got my DK to 85 3 days ago, and I must say it is faceroll with that class compared to paladin.
    Last edited by scdogg44; 2011-09-20 at 10:15 AM.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

I think it would certainly be a shorter list for bosses you cannot solo :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valamivan View Post
    I think it would certainly be a shorter list for bosses you cannot solo :P
    Me too. But to be honest it's still good

Bring back judgement of light -_-

No one have a movie of an epic boss kill? It doesnt have to be a boss kill it can just be a epic pull of any sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmylol View Post
    No one have a movie of an epic boss kill? It doesnt have to be a boss kill it can just be a epic pull of any sort.
    We are paladins. We protect the weak, we fight for justice: we are selfless. How would it benefit our image if we'd start showing off? Pfft!