Ever had a bruise that you never knew how it happened?

So the other night, one of my friends had a going away party and it was pretty awesome. So the girls started going wild and started challenging people for cash. They came around to my friend and he dared me to drink 3/4 bottle of whiskey within 15m. So i started drinking slowly then speeding up.

TLDR: Got drunk as hell and blacked out completely. Next day I woke up in my buddy's room with a huge gash on my right eyebrow and the blood soaked through the carpet where my face was. To this day Ive been asking around and no one can actually explain what happened to me!

Story mode engage!

You slipped on your own vomit and hit it on an edge of furniture.

/thread

You were robbed, molested and beaten by the girls.

Deleted
    Ever damn time I come home after clubbing?

OT: Well you could've just simply fallen, and due to drunkness you didn't react to dampen the fall? o.O

I just want to know if you won or not!

You got into a fight with your http://www.wowhead.com/item=12791
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll probably find out in a few years when one of your friends shows you the tape...

you were punshing urslef to impress a girl and u forgot to do the other side before u blacked out lol

So... this has nothing to do with Sports or Fitness.

Closed.