Thread: Mouse Choices

Mouse Choices

Given the choice between them, should i go with the Razer Naga mouse or the Cataclysm MMOG Mouse? I can't seem to post links yet as im a newb to MMO forums.

I've had both, but i returned the first and got it replaced cause there was a wear and tear issue with clicking or so I think. I didnt feel like opening it to void any warranty like that. I didnt really feel like mailing it in. I happened to buy the Cata MMOG mouse the day before i turned the Naga in as i didnt think id be getting a return on a 3 month old mouse. I sold the new Naga to a friend.

So what Im left with is the possibility of returning the MMOG mouse and getting a refund to upgrade back to the Razer naga (if possible). I go ta 2 year warranty and a in-store 30 day return policy to back me up. I could keep the MMO mouse, i kind of like it so far.

Also, a little bit of off-topic-ness. Recently I've had this issue where my keyboard stops working when it comes to moving in World of Warcraft, well any key actually fails. I find that I have to click both buttons and Alt-Tab till I get wow to be the main window and it fixes it. Recently i went into my mouse options and disabled "Detect Gaming Mouse" and the keybinds still work and I haven't seen any difference other than the error hasn't happened since.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had the first Steelseries MMORPG WoW Mouse, and did not like it. After a month, my hand started to hurt as hell, and the left mouse buttom got stuck, so I could not use it. Then I got a Razer Lachiris (spelled?), and loved it; untill the day my cat thought it was a real mouse, and were biting the wire. Then I brougt a Naga, and will never get anything else, even got a second one for my laptop :-p

Naga>All

10+ Year Old Account
    I just switched to a Razer Naga mouse. Before, I used the Logitech MX Revolution, and I quite liked it.

The Naga takes a small amount of getting-used-to, but now that I'm familiar with my button binds, I have no idea how I ever played Warlock without it.