Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Well, i imagine is summons a small pony / pack mule with a bunch of beer kegs strapped to it which you may or may not be able to interact with.

Likely looks something like http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23977, but more brewfestish / ponyish, and less box-toting / muleish.
    Me and a couple of guildies had the idea that it would be similar to the spectral tiger toy thing, you could set it up and sit on it for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joegeneric View Post
    Bugged quest for me, goblin dk with last year's stein. GM was unable to help.
    Apparently it's only Horde characters who own a Brewfest Stein from any previous Brewfest event that are affected by this particular bug. I reported it via in-game ticket and got a very polite reply informing me that my report will be passed on to the relevant department for testing and verification etc before a fix can be determined.

For those that ask for FoS achiev, when i got the green one in 2009, got the FoS 6 months later 24/3/2010, was a huge let down to see the green one given again in 2010 brewfest , glad i have the purple now

Deleted
    idd this is bugged think will be inc server restart

Deleted
    Amg no Feat of Strength

Deleted
    To those whining about no FoS achievement, you never got it instantly, it have always been a couple of weeks after the event before you get the achievement, so just keep the keg.

I think the Brewfest Stein this year is a bit different from the earlier ones, as it is named Overflowing Purple Brewfest Stein, and not Empty. So I don't really think it is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by lightcaller View Post
    I think the Brewfest Stein this year is a bit different from the earlier ones, as it is named Overflowing Purple Brewfest Stein, and not Empty. So I don't really think it is bugged.
    we meant bugged as in, some of us are unable to get the quest that will reward us with this year's stein.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodGutter View Post
    we meant bugged as in, some of us are unable to get the quest that will reward us with this year's stein.
    No quest appears for me (I have blue and green ones from previous years) :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a Feat of Strength for this stein as well, that'd be lovely.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    The Stein quest bug has been cleared, and the Keg pony is just a small pony that acts exactly like the Pony Keg, except that it follows you around.

Yup, was able to get the quest and acquire the new stein

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or the Kodo drop rate has been amazingly raised?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Its you. There's no way that one person can collect sufficient data to estimate a rare drop rate. You've just seen a collection of lucky drops.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

I actually ended up getting the quest for the new stein twice on one character (only received one stein though), and have had the brewfest dailies reset a couple times after killing Coren so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Bunny? You mean the Wopletinger (sp?). You never bought that, it was always a reward for the "catch the wopletinger" quest.

I did notice that there is a new "Brewfest KEG PONY" for 200 tokens, instead of the "Pony Keg" for 100 this year.
    The first Brewfest you actually brought the Wolpertinger from a vendor for a few silver. This was back when you got the Ram mounts for being a Brew of the Month member, and before the Brewfest Kodo even existed.

You can still buy the Rams if you're an original member of the Brewfest club.
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3...2211032934.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    EU never had the quest, we've always had to buy it from the vendor.
    Not true.
    In EU there was a quest, when you had to smash yourself in order to see the wolpertingers and catch them.
    Sadly it has been removed a couple years ago.
    Catch the Wild Wolpertinger

More on the subject:
    No wolpertinger and pink elekk quests for Europe
    Last edited by mmoc6322d2f7bc; 2011-09-22 at 07:39 AM. Reason: link added

And it bothers noone, but me, that you can't actually fill the new mug?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    It was raised quite a bit last year. I got both by the end of brewfest. I just wanted the remote though, which I still havnt got.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
    And it bothers noone, but me, that you can't actually fill the new mug?
    You don't have to, it refills itself. It just has a short cooldown between uses. And no, it doesn't bother me. It means I can use it all year if I so desire.