krazybones

ilvl 359 mage looking for morning or late night raiding guild

Took a break from wow couple month after hitting 85 and playing some. Looking to get back into raiding, bit behind on the gear and the content as fair as this expac but been playing since vanilla as well as raiding since then. 25 years old, good listener quick learner laid back easy going person. Well xfer or what not if needed just contact me on here or in game mail char Krazybones Blackrock US

krazybones
    bump!
    bump!

krazybones
    bump to the top

hey krazybones (This if Briis from Fenris) i got your in game mail about maybe joining our guild. I put your name on my friends list online. I would really like to talk to you about joining the guild. I looked your character up on the armory, and you seem like the type of person that we are looking for. And it seems like your work schedule will work well with our raiding schedule. I really look forward to talking to you. Also, Laea (the guild master) will put ur name on her friends list too, so please feel free to talk to her or send her in-game mail about it also if i am not online at the time. Thank You ~ Briis