Projection of Tarecgosa in Orgrimmar

Okay so, before I left Org for a ZA queue, everything was as normal as can be in your favorite Horde city. Fast forward and my group is done and I zone back in to Org to find people freaking out in /2 and /1 about 'AMG WTF IS THAT IN THE SKY'. I look up and in the Valley of Strength above Garrosh's hold is a giant projection of a goblin (shaman?) on the big pretty blue dragon known as Tarecgosa, with blue (azure) drakes flying around it. It wasn't there before, and suddenly it is, and I have no idea what this means.
    Is this some sort of 'memorial' honoring the first person in my realm that got Tarecgosa's Rest?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It means someone recently got the legendary OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the finishing questline for the legendary staff.

It's from the final stage of the legendary chain. The blue dragonflight will hang around your city for about 2-3 hours after someone gets the staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not related to the "first" person to get the legendary specifically. Every time the last phase of the legendary is completed and the quest is handed in that ceremony will take place. There have been 4 on my server so far, 2 from my own guild and 2 from another. We got server first legendary but the ceremony was no different because of it.

Alright, thanks. I just wasn't sure.
    Is the person on Tarecgosa the person that got the staff or just a quest giver that you turn the final quest in to?

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyingangel View Post
    It's not related to the "first" person to get the legendary specifically. Every time the last phase of the legendary is completed and the quest is handed in that ceremony will take place. There have been 4 on my server so far, 2 from my own guild and 2 from another. We got server first legendary but the ceremony was no different because of it.
    I'm not sure if this is the first one or not on my realm, it's just the first one I've seen so I was confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will appear whenever anyone gets the staff..... the final version

Its almost permanently up on Blackrock.

Not played in a while . what staff ? is this a level 100 thing ?

Deleted
    It's the legendary caster staff from Firelands. Everyone who completes it gets a little RP event and they appear on Tarecgosa for an hour or so in the sky.

so not a 100 level item then.. thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Necro?
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai View Post
    Not played in a while . what staff ? is this a level 100 thing ?
    You necro'd a topic from 2011 to ask if it was a lvl 100 thing? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Not necessary to necro this. Closing it.