Hidden UI elements ?

Ok, this is really starting to annoy me now, randomly, on random characters, at random time's, I get hidden 'things' on my ui, meaning if I right click on my screen to turn my character it does nothing. I can't explain it and if you haven't had it before then you probably won't understand it. Randomly happens without changing addons or anything, can go months without it happening then it happens for a few weeks then goes away.

Anyone whos had this know how to fix it? Seem's like you can spam click the place where they are and drag them to the side of the screen but when there invisible and come back it doesn't really help.

It also makes a sound as if your clicking an ability.

Check your AddOns, of course.

Other than that, you can try to use MoveAnything to move said items by binding a key to the 'Move frame - safe' bind from MoveAnything.

Deleted
    Install bartender and then unlock your UI, will show you everything, even hidden elements then you just move them

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    When it happens, do a /fstack and hover over the area. Should give some information on what's stealing mouse input.
    Just give's me two entries: Medium: '<0> UIParent' and World: '<0> WorldFrame'. Using bartender unlock just shows me the bars and doesn't unhide anything else when I unlock it.

Same thing was happening to me on an alt. It turned out to be Bartender, I had Bar 3 and 4 right in the middle of the screen, with no abilities. I second razorback07's advice.

edit: if you're using bartender, that's definitely your problem. make sure you don't have empty bars on your screen, disable ones you aren't using.

It started to happen after blizzard made the built in raid frame thing on the side, might be that?

Seems like disabling every bar on bartender, reloading ui, then enabling the bars I need, worked. :x

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    As you found out, the culprit is actually bartender. Although you don't have to disable every bar on your screen to fix it. If you are using hidden bars like me, you need only move them to the side of the screen, and under the options, check off "Click Through". This will alleviate any problems you have with the hidden bars stealing your mouse clicks.

Seems that the frames forming the bartender bars might not be named, hence why framestack / fstack failed to tell you anything.
    At least the solution was discovered, and that being a persistent problem usually with bartender.
    If the author would name the frames it would make the above suggested troubleshooting more useful.

Deleted
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage( GetMouseFocus():GetName() );

gives you the name of the frame you hover with your mouse over
    now you know what addon it is

Deleted
    They are named, and /fstack shows unnamed frames too (as memory addresses).

Deleted
    moveanything allows you to see which frames are in the way.