Deleted

Tips on threat management?

I have just started tanking as a druid, and i seem to be having issues with threat on Trash, so i was wondering if anybody had any tips that will help me?

I have read guides on here, elitist jerks and noxxic...

Is it a matter of gear, or is it something else?

Thrash, I mean Trash, should be no problem if you follow this simple path:
    1) Mark a target to be killed first (I like to use skull)
    2) Charge said skull and apply FFF (simultaneously)
    3) Mangle and Maul on skull (simultaneously)
    4) Swipe-Thrash-Swipe (If you are good with your binds you can Maul with Thrash), then start back at 3.

use thorns before you pull, use this rotation: swipe > thrash > swipe > mangle & repeat until dead, if they hit hard you can swap mangle with Demo Roar and tab target for Infected Wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by crabmousse View Post
    use thorns before you pull, use this rotation: swipe > thrash > swipe > mangle & repeat until dead, if they hit hard you can swap mangle with Demo Roar and tab target for Infected Wounds.
    Pretty much this. And designate a first kill target with a skull.

Deleted
    Like the users above said, doing the swipe --> trash--> swipe --> filler --> repeat is the best way to keep AoE aggro. Thorns help a lot too! Another thing you can do is put points in King of the Jungle and use Enrage on cd, as that'll be a huge threat/dps boost

Also let your group know that you are a new tank and to let you get aggro before they go all out.