Healing Pvp; Vudho, Grid, Healbot?

I'm getting back into playing healing classes in pvp and looking at which ui healing mod is the best. I like Vudho, but I've heard that it has latency issues and thus is not viable in serious rbgs/arenas. I'm currently using healbot and for whatever reason, I really don't like it. Seems like there is way to many things going on and its not intuitive to change, plus I've also heard it has the same problems as Vudho with latency issues in high mmr pvp. I've used grid in the past and while it does lack certain neat aspects of the mods described above, I've been told its the best addon for healing. My concern is that Grid hasn't seen many updates in the last couple months and thus I'm worried that the next patch will make it unstable and I'll be back at square one. I now the troll answers will be that "good" players can use any one of the mods and do well, but I'd like some actual opinions on which one is the best in high mmr pvp. Thanks for your time.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly is Grid lacking? There are loads of additional addons for Grid on wowace.com for instance.
    I've tried all those addons, and personally I find Grid to be the best but that's just me
    Noca, Holy Paladin