Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    First thought: OMFG I want to raid again!

That's it. Can't say much else...I love it.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

15+ Year Old Account
    I propose we all look or a superhero image and see who can get the closest costume to this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I propose we all look or a superhero image and see who can get the closest costume to this!

Admittedly some of the colors are off, but when I see that stupid helm thats what I instantly thought of.

Deleted
    if you take an offset helm or just dont display or even transmo;
    the set is kinda good

but the helm is really bad imo

I like it a lot, although the shoulders seem just a little flat, but overall I really like it!!
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

ppl seriously like this? i think it looks like crap we are not druids why do they always put wings on us and the colors are hideous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

The helm and shoulders REALLY stand out this time.
    Sure, the shoulders have the same feather type idea as Tier11..
    But still. From a perspective point of view, particularly from a distance type; this set is really clean. Nice prominent features.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

I like it.

I think the helm does look a little silly, and I may transmog it, but besides that I think it's great but not amazing.

Love the helm, though I think it should be less over stated to match the shoulders, or the shoulders should be larger to match the helm.

Harvey Birdman, attourney at law!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen View Post
    First thought: OMFG I want to raid again!
    Then I remembered what playing Ret in pve feels like...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice, esp compared to t11 and t12.

But still worse than t6, t8 and t10 for me. Would gladly transmogrify it for any of those.

That is, if I were raiding and could actually acquire it come the new tier =)

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen View Post
    Then I remembered what playing Ret in pve feels like...
    Heh, I feel ya.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

I fucking LOVE it. I'm actually thinking about renewing just to rock it XD

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    ppl seriously like this? i think it looks like crap we are not druids why do they always put wings on us and the colors are hideous
    Blizzard could give people like you 100 dollars each and you'd whine that it wasn't 200 dollars. That being said i like this tier set and am thoroughly enjoying this tier overall so far. The only thing better than this is maybe t2 or t8

10+ Year Old Account
    I know its due to the wings, but that helm looks disproportioned

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Blizzard could give people like you 100 dollars each and you'd whine that it wasn't 200 dollars. That being said i like this tier set and am thoroughly enjoying this tier overall so far.
    The same could be said for people like you, Blizzard could dress up a pile of crap and call it new and you would be thrilled. He has his opinion he thinks it's ugly I agree with him you have your opinion you like it nothing wrong with either of them.

T13 is pretty awful unless you want to be Thor then it's pretty close.
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-09-22 at 03:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

The same could be said for people like you, Blizzard could dress up a pile of crap and call it new and you would be thrilled.

T13 is pretty awful unless you want to be Thor then it's pretty close.
    I don't even play WoW anymore, but i can tell things that are interesting. While you may sure go ahead and not like it that's fine, but people who go on about how blah blah blah sucks everyday should just chill. I think it looks amazing minus the helm, the colors are pretty much the colors of paladins next to yellow.

T13 Healer/Tank look!

T13 DPS replace the shield and weapon with a caveman stick.

There were other nice Hawkman images but this one was... well. Look a bird!

As I commented on the main page... I really get green eyed regarding paladins. They have the best tier gear!

*sigh*

IMO Blizzard has really outdone themselves regarding Pally T13.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Looks good on a human, now imagine it on a space cow...