Thread: stupid birds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I love the t13 look tbh. It's hard to put it in english but this set has an "elegant" feeling to it, befitting for a paladin - a noble knight in shiny armor. Though i might just be a bit too romantic there

Only thing i'd like to know - why human males all the time? I think most armor looks aweful on them. I'm pretty convinced it will look awesome on a bloodelf.

My only beef with t13 is that it looks waaaay more like the last several PvP seasons of paladin gear than PvE gear.
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

Deleted
    i was actually thinkin of playing my pala again jus cos t13 looks so epic

Am I the only sitting here trying to see the resemblance of a Cockatoo in the t11 armor? I can kind of see it in the helm, I think... maybe I just need to find one that's been ran over by a Semi.

t13 I like besides the helm, disable the helm and it's all good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toddiuszho View Post
    My only beef with t13 is that it looks waaaay more like the last several PvP seasons of paladin gear than PvE gear.
    This was exactly my first thought. PvP Set design as T13 ? Sigh...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm baffled, this is EXACTLY what pallies have been asking for since, like, forever. Now you get it and you whine about it? This is why we can't have nice things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

I like it, it's a good return back to the Holy Hood Ornament days of T3/7 and before.

I like how the helm will definitely be a lot nicer on my holy cow than the current one, which is totally made for more humanoid models - which sucks because it's a cool helm with the glowy halo and all that.

I like the T13. The only bad thing about it is the matching boots to go with it. They need the chunky style boots, not the skin-tight ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustakrakish View Post
    I like the T13. The only bad thing about it is the matching boots to go with it. They need the chunky style boots, not the skin-tight ones.
    Maybe... but I don't mind it that much. I'm definitely happy that they decided to go with the thin belt, though. I hate those huge "pregnancy" belts.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to this thread for T13 discussion. All other threads will be closed.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!