Rogue vs warrior.

Hello, basically I need some help deciding..

I like playing on my warrior, and rogue pvp overall, but I would like to focus on one of them..
    Upside from my perspective, on each class.

Warriors:
    - Like the brutalness
    - You dont need alot of brain to play them proberly. (not saying perfect at all!! But you can still do decent)
    - You are able to train people, if you outgear them.

Downside is probably, they suck kinda hard without a healer to be fairly honest, you can't stealth, so you can't pick out youre fights in bg's.. And mages and other casters own you very badly sometimes.

Rogues:
    - I like the sneackyness, stealthing around and nuking people (picking youre fights)
    - Same as a warrior, you can really train people!
    - ALOT, and I mean ALOT of CC, and ways to get out of combat.

Downside, well from my perspective, well I can't kill a healer by my self, exept if I outgear them alot.

So please help me pick the right class (out of thoose two ofcourse!)

I'd go Rogue for sure if they don't bring Warrior mobility back with 4.3

Deleted
    I tend to play my rogue with another dps in 2s ( as you were talking about playing with a healer ) But with my warrior i cant stand playing with another dps so I would personally go rogue. Warrior is in a pretty bad place atm and rogues will always be quite comfortable. If my rogue wasnt on a random alliance server it would be my main

rogue doesnt have A LOT of CCs..

Deleted
    It's easier to play a warrior to its fullest potential. Go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CroneAccount View Post
    EHM you sir, have abviously never played a rogue!

15+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy my warrior in BGs because of the hugely rewarding feeling of getting a killing blow and then using Victory Rush for a nice heal. I can kill several people back to back because of this mechanic. I feel that the rogue in BGs is weaker because without CDs I feel I die fairly easy.

Just enough to cause a corpse run.

warrior beats a rogue if the warrior catches the rogue first
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    A good Rogue should beat a good Warrior. Not sure what you're on about Nightfury.

15+ Year Old Account
    sap,blind,cheapshot,kidneyshot,gouge,smokebomb,crippling poison,kick, whatever the move is that silences you when they use it to open up on u with, i forget the name...thats alot of cc right there

Rogue can beat a warrior 1v1. They also have much more utility than a warrior, as well as a diversity of comps they can run that a warrior can't. Rogue > Warrior at this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    No 'what class should I play threads.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE