Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was one problem I had with MSI Afterburner, that it was not recording audio. But I was already adding music to the videos I posted anyway so it was not that big of a deal to me. Would like to know how to solve it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    bleurgh, anyone got a link to an uncorrupted beta? mine seems to have installed a bit meh, so it won't load at all

(not sure if the install was corrupted or what /shrug)

hmm, turns out i had beta2, downloaded beta 7 (assuming the latest) and it works now
    Last edited by Rixis; 2011-09-22 at 07:31 PM.

Awesome!, I just downloaded the Beta. And its perfect! Me and my friends always do little tournaments in Team Fortress 2 and ive been wanting to record it, They recommended Fraps. But the fee just could not be made.

Went ahead and logged into WoW for the first time in a while and did Coren an hour ago, Figured id do it again and film it, Will upload the video and post it here to see how it looks on Youtube.

Thanks guys for the help, Love this new software!

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    It has been mentioned but the MSI Afterburner is a great free video capture. This is assuming you are not using a MAC.
    And if it is a MAC the WOW client has built in video capture thanks to quicktime / core video

Well just finished uploading my first ever video using the MSI Afterburner Beta thing you guys recommended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzxM9TNXfh0

It's nothing special. Just wanted to show you guys how it came out, Really like this video software, Very happy that its free as well ( And wow! Videos sure do take up alot of space O_O )

Thanks again guys! Gonna go on Team Fortress 2 with mah buddies and film some stuff xD

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    MSI Afterburner
    /thread
    /10char

[User has received an infraction for this post. Post constructively or don't post. Also, the 10 character limit does not exist solely for you to find ways around it. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-09-23 at 12:44 AM.

Anyone know a good video editing program for the uncompressed FRAPS videos? I tried WLMM but it got out of sync at longer recordings and changed the resolution in a bad way, etc.

I heard Sony Vegas was pretty good, but was looking for other opinions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Anyone know a good video editing program for the uncompressed FRAPS videos? I tried WLMM but it got out of sync at longer recordings and changed the resolution in a bad way, etc.

I heard Sony Vegas was pretty good, but was looking for other opinions
    Well, if you just want to compress them (for free) and encode them to (for example) H.264 I suggest using Any Video Converter.

Video Vegas is fairly expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Well, if you just want to compress them (for free) and encode them to (for example) H.264 I suggest using Any Video Converter.

When I record videos, I generally do it for YouTube. As well, I don't normally do video editing, but it'd be nice to be able to FF video sections for time-lapse or things like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    When I record videos, I generally do it for YouTube. As well, I don't normally do video editing, but it'd be nice to be able to FF video sections for time-lapse or things like that.
    There was a thread a few days ago regarding free video editing software. It is however a "you get what you pay for" scenario. Your best (free) bet is either iMovie or Movie Maker.

Edit: Here's the thread I was talking about: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iting+software

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Consumer version of Sony Vegas costs $40, which is nothing. Well worth the money spent for people who are interested in video editing as it will have none of the limitations or problems you run into with WLMM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Consumer version of Sony Vegas costs $40, which is nothing. Well worth the money spent for people who are interested in video editing as it will have none of the limitations or problems you run into with WLMM.
    I was not aware there was a consumer version. Sounds like a pretty good deal for $40 (albeit still not free).