Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I can't believe no one has mentioned what is probably going to be the best game. Batman: Arkham City.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutronic View Post
    I can't believe no one has mentioned what is probably going to be the best game. Batman: Arkham City.
    And while drooling over Harley Quinn, remember that all the animations were filmed using a man !_!

15+ Year Old Account
    This year i would say Deus Ex, thought it was amazing and not usually into games like that. Finished Gears too but towards the end it was getting quite repetative, still great though.

Edit - Batman AA too, forgot about that!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

minecraft!

oh and d3 isnt gonna be released this year, official source on blizzards homepage!

or else that would be my choice of best game of the year

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty hardcore when it comes to a fan of post apolocalyptic style movies / Games and Fallen Earth (MMO) takes the cake. You are based in the grand canyon as a clone and everything is shot to hell. The crafting system is extremely complex and the graphics are insanely real here is a screenshot of my buggie i built that took like a week to build after foraging up the right materials / parts and my character.

Last edited by contemporary; 2011-09-23 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Every single LoZ game, I can't pick one, everytime I think I have a favorite I play another, and that's my current favorite, then I play another, and then that's my favorite one, it goes in an endless cycle, and that IMO is a true marking of a fantastic series.
    Pretty much this, played majora's mask for the first time since elementary school this year and the Skyward Sword is coming out in two months D
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Terraria. Yes, Terraria. Oh, and Space Marine. Except for the bad online gameplay, due to P2P.

A ton of amazing games has come out, or are coming out this year. Just picking one would be impossible.

The Witcher 2, Portal 2, BF3, MW3, Terraria as mentioned above, Space Marine.
    And just many many more. Sadly D3 won't be out this year however.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    A ton of amazing games has come out, or are coming out this year. Just picking one would be impossible.

The Witcher 2, Portal 2, BF3, MW3, Terraria as mentioned above, Space Marine.
    And just many many more. Sadly D3 won't be out this year however.
    Patch 1.1 soon... I'm getting impatient with all the teasers =\

Deleted
    Bastion is probably the best game ive played this year with Portal 2 close to it and i dont remember was pokemon black and white released this year? if so they get third spot.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Patch 1.1 soon... I'm getting impatient with all the teasers =\
    If that patch was out today, my family wouldn't be seeing me for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeryx View Post
    What's the best game that I'm going to play? How am I supposed to know? I haven't played it yet!
    Maybe... you did!

Battlefield 3 most likely! 2012 most likely will be GW2.. As far as I have seen that is.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior