Leather boa's for a prot warrior?

Hey, all,
    I just wanted to post some funny happenings. Look out for <Redacted>. This kid is trying to tank wotlk dungeons in leather boa gear like he's some kinda champ. It's pretty funny to see. If you get him in a random, you should watch the hilarity ensue. The added bonus is he/she/it rages on the healers for not keeping him up.

Enjoy,
    [ ]-blastonuts

No, that's not allowed.
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-09-22 at 10:36 PM.

1). Naming and shaming isn't allowed.
    2). Gear for WotLK dungeons matters, amirite? I did the same and had no trouble, CDs and 'l2p' are your friend.
    3). Ignore them and don't complain here.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-09-22 at 10:27 PM.

Yes - i would say enjoy the ban you might receive

That someone would come to a fansite, make an account, and even take the effort to find an appropriate section, all to name and shame someone who literally affected just one of their short, short dungeons, is monumentally depressing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    Yes - i would say enjoy the ban you might receive
    All that the mods will do is infract him & edit the name out. To the OP, you shouldn't name names when complaining on here. Also as stupid as it is, most of the time you run into a healer who's in BOA gear which will carry the bad tank. I've done it plenty of times with my leveling druid.

Might be one of those people who had no other BoAs and couldn't be bothered with farming up some tanking ones. Just wanted the bonus exp, right? I've seen plenty of tanks doing a fine job in their heirloom robes. :P

Quote Originally Posted by jbmean View Post
    Hey, all,
    I just wanted to post some funny happenings. Look out for Leonidaz-bladefist. This kid is trying to tank wotlk dungeons in leather boa gear like he's some kinda champ. It's pretty funny to see. If you get him in a random, you should watch the hilarity ensue. The added bonus is he/she/it rages on the healers for not keeping him up.

Enjoy,
    [ ]-blastonuts
    I'd worry more about your terrible healer than the tank. I did the exact same thing, leather boa's. Not once had a problem tanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Deleted
    i had so many cloth tanks that i lost count at over 9000, your leather is nothing..

Deleted
    That's quite enough, thanks for the reports.