[TV] Workaholics

So I'm behind on times a bit but I just started watching this show and the very first episode had me in tears. If you haven't heard of it or seen it yet, I recommend it to people who like comedy.

Here is a clip from the first episode:

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...xrs=share_copy

Don't know if this qualifies as a necro, and I apologize if it does.. but it was raining here earlier and there was a few episodes of this on... and I have to agree - it is probably some of the funniest bits I have seen in a long time. The humour is both horribly offensive but endearingly awkward at the same time... plus the puns that Blake makes are terrific.

Haven't managed to catch any of season 2 yet, but what I saw of season 1 was awesome.

I remember in particular the pedophile episode. heh.

"Would you be offended if I took a leak off your roof ?" "I'd be offended if you DIDNT!"

Probably my favorite new show on TV right now. Season 2 is fantastic so far. I also want a damned beat coat like Blake
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

I love the show its really funny to watch when bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember sometime back in Oct. or Sept., Comedy Central showed I think, most of the first season, I loved it soo much! I was laughing so I hard I was messing up in FL that night :P

I love it, and the best part is it takes place in my city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    It's a pretty decent show, much better than most shows on Comedy Central.

I'm renecroing this to keep it all in one thread.

This show is now in its third season and has become absurdly hilarious. It has become over-the-top, in-your-face lewd, and the drug and sex jokes are better than most you'll find on these kind of shows. This season is making this show rival The League for me in terms of number of times I've almost cried from laughing so hard.

This show is great and it should feel great

Yeah, I havent seen this show since season 1, but its a great show to watch with others and get completely shocked with the 'how the !@#$ did they think of this?'

Its a very edgy humor, but its also some of the most original humor I've seen in ages and hits more then it misses.