Deleted

[H] Avalanche 10m- Resto Druid/Holy Priest/Shadowpriest

Before I start I’d like to introduce myself; I’m Regence, Guild Master of <Avalanche> on Kazzak EU.

About us:

I recently got into contact with a couple of my previous guildies that have decided to come back to the game after a brake and we have decided to put a 10man guild together we set up shop on Kazzak EU and everything’s in place, we have the core all set up we just require a few more to finish the raiding team off. Now, we are looking to have a group of mature, close bunch of players that enjoy raiding together we aren’t interested in people that have absolutely no idea of how to play their classes but experience isn’t a major factor.. we want people that are interested in being part of something from the start and being loyal to the cause into the future this means being patient while we hand pick people for the raiding team in preparation to raid. All the current members/officers are highly experianced players who raided in each expansion to a end game level.

Now you know who we are and what we stand for these are the requirements that need to be accepted, gear isn’t a issue as a couple of us have rerolled and are helping each other get to a point suitable to start raiding.

Requirements

-18 or over please.
    -Can speak and understand English fluently.
    -Can make these raid times: Monday, Thursday and Sunday -9:00PM -12PM GAMETIME.
    -Working microphone that you use on a regular basis.
    -Reliable computer and internet connection.
    -Happy to be part of a community (ie: Logging on to Vent during non-raid hours and being part of the team).
    -Contributing to the guild by being active on the forum.
    -Knows all aspects of your class.

Classes Needed:
    (Its important to know that exceptional applicants will always be considered regardless of class needed)

-Resto Druid or a Disc/Holy Priest
    -Shadow Priest

If you think you can accept all of those requirements then you could be part of a small community of people that all want to progress through the content and build a group of people that all have common interests.

To apply e-mail theproject10(at)hotmail.co.uk or go to www(dot)avalanche-guild(dot)enjin(dot)com/recruitment if you decide to email, use the application template below.

-Full Name:

-Character Name:
    -Class:
    -Armory Link:
    -Experience:

-About you:
    -What can you give to this project:
    -What do you expect from this project:

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regence
    GM.

Deleted
    bump =bump bump

Deleted
    upupupupupup

Deleted
    up bump up

Deleted
    up up and away!

Deleted
    Looking for 2 healers (Pala and Druid pref) and some dps.

Email me at avalanchekazzak [at] hotmail.co.uk or check out our forum avalanche - guild.enjin. com/forum ( had to put spaces as would not let me post =P

We are currently 7/7 in FL normal and progressing towards hardmodes.

Thanks for reading!

Deleted
    bump bump bump

Deleted
    back to the top!