Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    This is some good shit though.
    Not the video or swifty, but the fact that 90% of the warriors in BGs will now be PvE geared Fury warriors.
    SUCH JOY! easy HKs yay
    Fury is ALOT better than Arms.

This is coming from someone who played Arms before it was nerfed. I still prefered Fury. The uptime on Enrage really isn't a problem. You have more health, more resi, more damage both burst and sustained, more mobility. I can't solo Blood DK's as Arms. I can as Fury.

Flag carrier with max stacks
    Flag carrier with reck
    Flag carrier most likely fully debuffed, sunder etc

Swifty having all buffs. Food buff, flask, reforging for all mastery to make Death Wish give more damage increase, and increase Ragings Blow damage.
    Pops an mastery trinket before popping death wish to give an even higher damage increase. Has berserker buff from BG. What's so hard or amazing about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol i can smell the jealousy from these basement masturbaters who posted before me

---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 12:35 PM ----------

Whats so hard or amazing about it? Is that hes making money off of it, while you qq
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-09-23 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyingangel View Post
    I'm sorry... but Swifty knowing the in's and out's of a Warrior? No. Not in the least. He knows how to cheese big numbers using impractical tactics that would never hold up if the videos weren't staged.
    Yeah folks, listen to the grown adult male pony faggot. He knows shit.
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-09-23 at 01:28 PM.

Much people are hating him because they can't do that. x)
    He's a cool guy who is helping a lot other PvPers and even sending free Razer Gaming Gear and he's also good warrior.
    Everyone who is saying that he had berserker, other buffs etc and saying it's easy, try it and make screenshot instead of saying bullshits.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2011-09-23 at 12:42 PM.

Stop hatin haters. Hes most likely better than most of you

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWood View Post
    just what i was thinking

So much angry teenagers in this thread...

Who care what he did, I never seen a warrior crit for 365k in PvP. This is probably a world first.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Im pretty sure he knows as much as any other warrior that played since vanilla and actually is gladiator. Just sayin.
    Just sayin, he never got glad. He's not bad, but not glad. I actually enjoy his videos too.
    Last edited by Tanex; 2011-09-23 at 12:42 PM.
    [P] [85:Manintty-Sha]: like your pretty much a tank god

I used to be good at this game
    Washed up Top 20 US player

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Swifty is awesome... deal with it.
    Know what else is awesome? His rival title.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWood View Post
    i laughed at this, but i expect you will get infracted ;(

but so many haters in here :\ do people click on threads about things they know they dont like just to come and qq ?

Deleted
    Omg again? First thing the video is stupid because he made a bg with friends on both sides it seems so he could crit 365k, on people that are on pve gear, pfff swifty sucks, if he was playing in a real bg he woulden't so such a crit obviously, crappy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I love these Swifty haters. He's a cool guy and enjoys what he does and shares it with enthusiasm. I don't see what's wrong with this guy.
    A lot of people are jealous at the amount of attention he gets. Also I think a lot of people take his personality the wrong way, in that some people say he is arrogant and crap like that trying to bash him.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Indeed it is.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I hear your challenger title is pretty boss? OH WAIT

Also, achieved during S8...if you didn't get Glad in S8 as a Elemental Shaman you should just quit.
    Last edited by LethalAim; 2011-09-23 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    you know, hitting someone for 365K when you're specialized like this is like Hulk Hogan, completely 'roided out, hitting a toddler with a birth defect on the head with a rocket powered sledgehammer and a springloaded exoskeleton. you know it's not practical, you know it's staged and you can't help but feeling sorry for the poor shit who got hit.

Is the addon he's using Debuff Filter??

well..most of the time im only read posts ... (dont like to write cose of my bad english :<) but now...i dont know why everybody just saying how he did it when he said it too...or ppl just jealous? why dont you do it before him...? so you can be famous too....and yeah Swifty not Grand Marshal or Gladiator...but he knows how to play this game and ofc free razer ftw ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante View Post
    Oh please dear god, let all those droolers spec fury (you know the actual spec used to achieve that crit rofl) and be free kills in every possible pvp setting.
    This. We can only hope the amount of free ki- I mean, fury warriors in PvP increase, at least then something productive would come of this.

Deleted
    OP here, I don't even have a warrior, I just enjoy video's with good content. If you don't like the video well don't enter this thread as the thread title pretty much sums up the initial post.

Never seen a warrior crit 365k+ so I thought I'd share it on a WoW forum.